Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. This is a one owner motorcycle that I purchased brand new in February of 2013. The odometer currently reads 3,096 miles. It may go up slightly if I decide to take it out for a spin. As you can probably tell by the relatively low miles, that doesn't happen often. I did some modifications to the bike which include:

- Guhl ECU reflash tuned for 87 octane.
- Brocks Performance Slip-On exhaust.
- Brocks Clutch Mod with heavy duty spring kit (Clutch still feels stock in terms of how hard it is to pull the lever. I didn't notice any sort of difference after install).
- Vortex Sprockets -1/+2
- Upgraded 520 chain (I honestly forgot the brand but I believe it came with the sprockets as a kit).
- Roaring Toyz fully adjustable lowering link. Also lowered through the forks in the front.
- Front end lowering strap.
- BLASTER-X integrated LED tail light.

Overall, the bike is in very good condition aside for a scratch on the tank (see pictures). The tires still have reasonable tread left. I love this bike and have had absolutely zero issues with it. I am selling because I don't ride it enough to justify keeping it. I am in no rush or hurry to sell as I would be just fine holding onto it. The bike is located in Bensenville, IL and the price is $8,500. Clear title in hand. Feel free to call or text me (Justin) at 1-847-226-7612. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts