Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the closest season as far as points are concerned, but there was some great racing and there was a lot of drama.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Great video. Seb really was dominating in 2011 but it was still a very exciting year. The drama between Massa and Hamilton was always there and I found myself pulling for Vettel at the end of the year just to see how many records he could break. He is one of the best of all times and incredible to watch. Im itchin for the 2012 season to start. It should be a great one.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
No I'm a fan to. 2011 was a good year for vettel but hopefully he'll have more competition this year so a race will last longer than 10 laps.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
No I'm a fan to. 2011 was a good year for vettel but hopefully he'll have more competition this year so a race will last longer than 10 laps.
McLaren was closing in on the Red Bull guys at the tail of the year but Vettel is just off the chain. Im excited about next year.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'm still a Shumi fan :dontknow: I forgive him for racing the Honda's during his vacation :heyyou:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
havent followed 2011 but did watch the senna documentary the other night

beating the fastest guy by seconds on the monaco track, and driving subconciously while the pit keeps telling him to slow down he is way too far from the guy behind him.

incredible

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im pretty sure that Austin is still going in Nov. Bernie was looking for x amount of dollars and finally the trust committee building the COA came up with the funds. I think that race in New Jersey the following year is going to be AWESOME!

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Im pretty sure that Austin is still going in Nov. Bernie was looking for x amount of dollars and finally the trust committee building the COA came up with the funds. I think that race in New Jersey the following year is going to be AWESOME!
And 3 motogp races in the US. Love it .

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Yes Bernie got what he wanted and the race in NJ is gonna be crazy wild.
:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts