Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Asking $8,500 CASH ONLY NO TRADES. I have no interest in your broken xbox or your old bike

An example of what I do not want
I dont want your broken xbox and a sub woofer and a bb gun a go kart that needs a motor and a old 78 cb 750 k no title and needs carb work it used to run, so some old fishing poles and like 100 bucks.
1863 Miles
Bike has been covered in a garage, on stands and connected to a Battery Tender while not in use since I picked it up from the dealer 3 years ago.
ZERO damage, never dumped or been in an accident. I dare you find a scratch. WELL taken care of!

Bike also comes with factory extended warranty good until 8/18/2017

TITLE IN HAND - Ready to sell TODAY! PICK UP ONLY

I AM NOT PARTING OUT ANY PARTS

Here are the list of mods/items included with a estimate of the retail cost:
Saddlemen Gel Channel Track-CF Seat ($225)
OEM Euro tail lights (~$250 hard to come by as no one sells it in the US)
Fender eliminator w/ LED license plate lights ($40)
Akrapovic Slip-on Exhaust ($700)
Akrapovic Titanium Link Pipe ($200)
Cat Delete/Exhaust Servo removed
Evotech exhaust hanger ($85)
Helibars ($259)
SATO Racing Helmet lock ($75)
Woolich Racing Log Box Pro + Zeitronix Zt-3 Wideband O2 Controller + Zeitronix Wideband O2 Sensor + On Bike Harness ($734). You will be required to purchase a bin file license ($100) as it is registered to me and cannot be transferred.
OEM Black Rear seat Cowl ($175, not the chinese version)
PAIR Value Eliminator with Block off plates ($55 not installed)
Pazzo Racing Levers ($150)
T-rex stands ($200)
Swing Arm spools ($25)
BILT Bike cover ($40)
Driven - D-Axis Grips ($35)
Kryptonite New York Chain With Evolution Disc Lock ($85)
Battery Tender 021-0128 Battery Tender Plus 12V Battery Charger ($50)
Puig DB smoked screen($85)
Techspec snake skin tank wrap ($50)
Carbon Fiber Heel Plates ($40)
Link to pictures. They are "mostly" up to date. I will snap some more photos tomorrow but the link below is a fairly good summary of what you will be getting.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx8NWI6cr9GsZlc5WTNRWFpVX1k&usp=sharing

Any serious buyer feel free to PM with an I will gladly provide any specific photos or video by request.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Sure you dont want a broken xbox and a sub woofer and a bb gun a go kart that needs a motor and a old 78 cb 750 k no title and needs carb work it used to run and throw in like 100 bucks and I have some old fishing poles.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure you dont want a broken xbox and a sub woofer and a bb gun a go kart that needs a motor and a old 78 cb 750 k no title and needs carb work it used to run and throw in like 100 bucks and I have some old fishing poles.
I will take that if you also throw in $10k cash :)

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Asking $10,000 CASH ONLY NO TRADES. I have no interest in your broken xbox or your old bike

An example of what I do not want

1863 Miles
Bike has been covered in a garage, on stands and connected to a Battery Tender while not in use since I picked it up from the dealer 3 years ago.
ZERO damage, never dumped or been in an accident. I dare you find a scratch. WELL taken care of!

Bike also comes with factory extended warranty good until 8/18/2017

TITLE IN HAND - Ready to sell TODAY! PICK UP ONLY

I AM NOT PARTING OUT ANY PARTS

Here are the list of mods/items included with a estimate of the retail cost:

Link to pictures. They are "mostly" up to date. I will snap some more photos tomorrow but the link below is a fairly good summary of what you will be getting.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx8NWI6cr9GsZlc5WTNRWFpVX1k&usp=sharing

Any serious buyer feel free to PM with an I will gladly provide any specific photos or video by request.
So bike will not run without purchasing a new file?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So bike will not run without purchasing a new file?
A license is required to reflash the ECU. Theoretically you could use it as-is forever but you would lose any future value that the autotune adds. IF anyone buys the bike for the asking price I will throw in a license for no additional cost. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: Original buyer backed out. I am now dropped the price to $9,000 as an end of the season sale.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy shit! This bike hasn't sold yet? I would've guessed that thing would've been snatched up almost immediately!
I hoped/guessed the same.

I originally wanted much more except I needed the money ASAP. Some dude kept negotiating a lower price so I've now extended the same price to everyone. Come spring time the price will increase so for anyone waiting this is winter only special pricing.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I just told me friend about your bike stay tuned he wants it bad he rode mine today.

·
Registered
966 Posts
You getting out of riding or switching brands on us??? I am being nosy cuz we are neighbors. I live in ri I have also been looking at a few really well priced 10rs I have a gen 4 I bought at end of summer. If I had seen this I woulda snagged it up instead of mine. I am considering another because of 4k off msrp you know but this is interesting..

Also on the Woolich you mention needing to buy a bin file license, is this to be able to tune it or is it necessary to do this to ride it? I am more familiar with the archer/guhl flash not so much doing it myself

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You getting out of riding or switching brands on us??? I am being nosy cuz we are neighbors. I live in ri I have also been looking at a few really well priced 10rs I have a gen 4 I bought at end of summer. If I had seen this I woulda snagged it up instead of mine. I am considering another because of 4k off msrp you know but this is interesting..

Also on the Woolich you mention needing to buy a bin file license, is this to be able to tune it or is it necessary to do this to ride it? I am more familiar with the archer/guhl flash not so much doing it myself
The bike can be riden as-is without the need for a license. For all purposes it has the same/similar flash to what archer offers. If you want to make changes using the software it will require a license.

I bough the bike 8/2011 and I have less than 2k miles on it. I just cant justify having a $10k piece of machinery laying around that I dont use that much. I used to ride it every day to work but I mostly work from home or travel so I expect much less use this year. Plus none of my friends have sport bikes and they like to go on 300+ mile cruises. I've done it on my bike but I could barely walk the next day.

Sent you a PM.
Deal currently pending with DZAGS

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.