Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2012 ABS in Red Ventura County (Oxnard)

Gen 4: 2011-15 
3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  evilaugust 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my meticulously cared for and hardly ridden bike.

Here's a list of what was done via Guhl’s ECU Flash:
-Removed fuel cut at deceleration.
-disabled intake flap (open at all times)
-Removed top speed limiter.
-Raised redline to 14,000 RPM.
-Allows Traction Control Mode to be adjusted/turned off 'on the fly'.
-Allows the last selected Traction Control Mode to be retained after the bike is shut off, thereby eliminating the need to remember to turn it off before your next pass.
-Overrides the 'Safety Mode' with the flies installed. (Eliminates small peak power loss experienced from removal of the flies.)
-Allows throttle plates to fully open at 3200 RPM in High Power modes with flies installed. (Low Power modes operate normally.)
-Reduces "decel pop". An additional internal mod was engineered to cut down on what small amount of decel pop remained after installing our PAIR cap.
-Eliminates Internal Fuel Cut for smoother open/shut throttle operation at higher RPMs.
-New modification to allow consistent selection of internal maps located in ECU.

Now for the other goodies on the bike:
-zero gravity Corsa race screen
- carbon fiber front and rear fenders, dash panels, forward edge cowlings (Twill weave)
- Evotech performance: radiator guard, front axle sliders, swing arm spools, frame sliders, passenger peg blank off plates (top notch stuff!)
- modified factory rearsets with bearings to remove the "slop" and play in them. You won't need aftermarket rearsets unless you're taller or shorter and want adjustability.
-LK lightweight, adjustable levers (standard length). Adjusters and hardware are anodized red, levers are black.
-Vortex racing version 3 gas cap (black with silver locking lever). Self venting.
-Full titanium Arata exhaust. Much better dyno results than akrapovic. And the welds are immaculate! Hands down my favorite exhaust on this motorcycle.
-Kawasaki rear seat cowl (not an eBay fake)
- 1/5 turn throttle
- moto inkz wheel decals
- custom factory styled decals in a carbon vinyl and silver outline. Looks factory until you look up close.

Box of original parts (except windscreen, passenger seat and and passenger foot pegs) will come with the bike along with a trickle charger(pig tail installed on bike), RS Taichi leather sleeved jacket (mesh front and back) fits like a 44 A-stars, RS Taichi leather full gauntlet gloves in XL (fits like an A stars large). Sorry, keeping the lid for now unless you can talk me into letting it go with the bike.

Bike only has 3,700ish miles (I try to ride it every now and then to keep fluids moving). Clean California title in hand, and InstaVIN report ready for anyone interested.

$8,800 or best reasonable offer. Located on Port Hueneme Naval Base in Ventura county. Willing to meet within reasonable distance (30-40 miles). Can sell for slightly less without the exhaust, but will not swap it out until I receive the full payment and title is signed by the new owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.