Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
waitin till tomorrow to see how my team does.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I really hope the chargers stomp the raiders out tomorrow night. How about RGIII, holy smokes that kid lived up to the hype. I still think Luck is going to run out of luck, i think he is over rated. And yes, i did see Peyton kill it, looked like he never missed a game. Im so glad we get to play him twice a year now:badteeth:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Was pretty happy with the way Manning played. Should be a good season for the Broncos. About damn time.

·
Team Green Baby!
1,518 Posts
Shouldn't it be 2012 NFL? lol. Pats look scary on offense boy. Much improved front 7. C Johnson only had 4 yards rushing. I'm still skeptic on the pass D though. RG3 looked great but let's not forget there's no Sean Payton and a new D coordinator too. Still impressive to beat them at NO though. I was surprised GB lost to SF. I think they dominated that game. GLAD FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Peyton looked great and so did the bronco's defense, I'll be keeping an eye on them in the coming weeks to see if Peyton can turn that team into a contender.

Unfortunately being in Canada we don't have NFL teams so its hard to choose. I always liked the Colts but since I'm a Manning fanboy I jumped ship to Bronco's. :thumbsup:

I also hate Brady and the Pats so I am also an Eli Manning/Giants fanboy since they stole 2 rings from them. :crackup:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
9 minutes left and were up 41 to 13. Pretty sure we got this one.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
superchargers!!!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
My 49ers got the Lions today! Hopin to go 2-0! :beer:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Go DALLAS. ya I said it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hoping to see the broncos stomp out the falcons.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh and how bout the bucs jumping the giants line at the kneel down to end the game. That's bs and get ppl hurt.

Then schiano says go at them till the game is over. I was a fan of him as the rutgers coach but not anymore, good luck coaching Tampa bay lol

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
My 49ers got the Lions today! Hopin to go 2-0! :beer:
I am hoping for 1-1 with a Strong Handshake from the Lions Coach. :wink:

bloo

1 - 20 of 45 Posts