Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Nice video. But it is not the kawis fault. Are you taking off in first gear, F1, with a quick shifter? If you he won't catch you. I ran all summer 2011/2012 against that bike and results were me P1.
You also need to get that helmet fully behing the windscreen and laying on the tank. You should be P1 always.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wt of each rider?
Hp to the wheel of each bike?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wt of each rider?
Hp to the wheel of each bike?
Excellent question.
BMW S1000RR Jockey is 6'3" and 240lbs
Kawasaki ZX10R Jockey is 5'9 and 180lbs.

I couldn't place my helmet on the tank because of the camera mount, it was on the steering stem.

I know it wasn't fair for me to pick on the ZX10R rider because he lacks riding skill, as proved by engaging the clutch to shift instead of power shifting, but he has such a loud mouth, I had to silence his lambs. :wink:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice video 186mph holy crap!!you guys should have switched bikes!either way both are still fast as fuck!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice video 186mph holy crap!!you guys should have switched bikes!either way both are still fast as fuck!
Thanks. I have another race scheduled with a jockey that's my size. He's riding a 2011 zx10r with NOS....wish me luck! :idea:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Thanks. I have another race scheduled with a jockey that's my size. He's riding a 2011 zx10r with NOS....wish me luck! :idea:
I will be Honest I thought I banned all on this site all that turned BMW that come back to this site ONLY to stir... I guess I missed you. :badteeth: ...but can easily fix that here. :wink:

I don't know why you will ask Ninja owners to wish you luck here :dontknow:

I will say if the Granny shifting fool in the first video is still there you may have a chance but have a better chance of being gone from this site....I do wish you luck though that you don't get hurt you seem like an accident waiting to happen and hope that doesn't happen. :headshake

bloo

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Do people really get that butthurt when they see a ZX10R lose?

Nice race. Lucky for you, it looks like you had a few more mph of top speed because he was pulling you at first.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
We finally got to race and it didn't turn out well for the ZX10R :rolleyes:

Wow! I'm so impressed! Two Squids doing 185+mph, in a straight line... While wearing blue jeans and tennis shoes! You guys are real pros... Friggin future AMA superstars!
We seem to attract the smart ones. I'd like to see what this, guy hqs for Madness, put Shorty on a 10 again and watch this guy shut up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If i'm not mistaken i watched this on youtube and the video owner boasting his bmw beat zx10r..:p

Maybe i'm wrong

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I don't want to get banned so I will not post more of my video's on this site.
Respect for holding the 186, that takes [email protected]$... I have held 189 so I know what that feels like... real speed is 185

I wish you were closer to me... I'd race you with my stock GEN III...

I do just fine no matter what the other bike is...

As long as there is a few corners I will do just fine:wink: I have EXCELLENT corner speed!!!!

I was beating the BMW so bad I asked to switch helmets because he had a go pro on his helmet... I have a black X-11...
Stock GEN III v.s Modded S1000rr... look at my clutch side mirror you can see me pull away then he pulls back around 164...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G1anCzyrJIw

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.