Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2011 ZX10R Turn Key Race/Track Bike $5,998

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Vonstallin 
#1 ·
2011 ZX10R Turn Key Race/Track Bike $5,998
Location is NW Washington DC 20010

Bought in Fall of 2011 from an Indiana Auction with little mileage on it. My title was lost in the mail and the process to get a replacement one from the auction was too much hassle. You can run the vin# ..it was a state farm owned bike. I will provide a detailed Bill of Sale.
I converted it to full on Race bike for WERA/CCS and track days.
I've poured a lot of money into her, and she is turn key ready to race and do track days......and she needs nothing at all but a track to fly down.
Ohlins Suspension done by Mike aka Thermosman, Bike tuned, partially built and special parts made/fitted at RnR cycles. Also have Full Bazzaz Traction Control (set up for summit main & VIR) fuel controller, and Quick Shifter. Full MSS racing links...so many items I might not have full listed below.
The end of last year and all of this year I ran 2016-2019 Racing fairings on her. Only 3 parts needed to do the conversion.
***FEEL FREE TO ASK me anything.....
The List...........................................................................................................
*Bill of Sale
*1652 miles
*Ohlin’s 30mm Cartridge Forks by Thermos man
:(
1.05L +1.0R = 1.025)
*Ohlins TTX36 KA shock by Thermosman
:(
RR-7358-1175)
*Ohlin’s Damper set up by Thermos man
*MSS Colchester 3.6 Race suspension links
*KRT Airbox/Oil Catch Can and rectifier re-locator
*Bazzaz TC/QS/FC = Traction control, Quick Shifter, Fuel Controller
*Bazzaz Dual Map switch & handle bar TC control switch/adjuster and Dual Fuel maps (mapped/tuned for pump and MR12)
*GHUL ECU Full Flash: all restrictions removed, higher RPM range and more.
*Vesrah XX-RJL pads
*Goodridge AMA superbike SS lines (3 connect)
*Brembo Master cylinder (Brembo mini race brake fluid bottle)
*Motion Pro REV2 throttle tube and all 5 cams
*Apex Mfg. Zero offset clip ons.
*Attack Racing Quick Change rear / wheel holder and bike lift
*Fast Frank rear brake holder for quick change
*Fast Frank Captive Spacers front and Rear
*Vortex V2 Rearrests w shift link
*Graves carbon slip on exhaust
*OEM Titanium headers
*New DID 520 Chain (conversion)
*New sprockets
*BMC Air filter
*WPS Lithium Ion light weight battery (230 CCA)
*Pro Fiber tank cover
*Full WERA/CCS /Advanced Wired
*Water wetter coolant
*Clutch lever
* Stomp Grip
*New Motion Pro Grips
*Keyless gas cap
*Frame sliders
*Pirelli Super-bike Slicks sc1 /SC3 with one track-day and 1 race day (VIR w CCS sept 2019.)
*Full Synthetic Oil change every 450 miles
* Might be more that I am forgetting.
I have a ton of pictures...but they are larger than what is allowed. I can email.

See less See more
#3 ·
I do wish I listed it earlier.
I was going to buy a new 2020 zx10R for the street....and make my 2016 zx10R my new/ replacement bike for Racing, but the 2020 was not changed...so keeping my 2016 for the street....but selling this and getting a Gen 5 to race with.

#6 ·
I hope she will not be lol I'm building my new race bike and the funds would be lovely to go towards it. I figured I would advertise like crazy in Feb b4 the season kicks off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.