Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
37 Posts
where at in MD, ill be in delaware come thanksgiving timeframe and really looking for a gen4

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
any part out items? just wondering about the brakes and master. maybe windscreen. send me a pm if it is an option and you have a price

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll be coming back to the mainland from Maui in early 2012 if not sooner so I'll be keeping tabs on this bike and if you haven't sold it by then I will probably contact you. Good luck with it anyway.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'm sure you already know this, but sell off all those tasty bits and sell her stock, you'll recoup more money. I know you said its never been down, but I noticed your front axle slider is ground down.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm sure you already know this, but sell off all those tasty bits and sell her stock, you'll recoup more money. I know you said its never been down, but I noticed your front axle slider is ground down.
I have taken off sliders from old bikes and put them on new one before so it may look like a bike has been down but it was another. It's true about parting it out - you usually make more - but if he does that then I won't be interested because it will be stock again so I may as well buy a new one from a dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts