Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 842 Posts

·
Vendor
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Keep an eye on this space as we'll update it with all the new goodies that become available for the 2011 ZX-10R! Mind you, because these parts have just been released, availability is limited - so call us right away to avoid any issues with backorders!

For more information on anything you see here, call Mike at 866.931.6644 x 804 or send a note to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with GEN4 ZX10R parts in the subject line and we'll get back to you right away.

LSL frame sliders.

Cox Racing radiator guard kit. They come in a whole variety of colors.

As you can see, installation is very clean.

Dynojet PC-V kits.

MotoHolders subframe. If you just gotta have the best "kit" style subframe, look no further than this.

MotoHolders fairing stay. These are the same "kit" parts you will find on many WSBK & WSS motorcycles.

Bazzaz Z-Fi kits.

Bazzaz Z-Fi QS system with quick shifter.

Bazzaz Z-Fi TC system with quick shifter and traction control.

·
Vendor
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the LSL frame sliders, how much modification do you have to do to the fairings?
Quite a bit from what I am told, they do offer a version that attaches to the case cover as well which does not require fairing modication. I have some on order but they are currently on backorder for about another week or so I am told. Shoot me a PM if interested.

·
Vendor
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Attack Performance Rearsets

We got our hands on the first few Attack Performance rearsets for the Gen4 ZX10R. Like everything from Attack, these are built first with racing in mind - they're durable, smooth and well-made. New for 2011, Attack now includes folding brake and shift toe pegs for added crash survivability.

Graves Slip-On Exhausts are also readily available for the 2011 ZX10R.

·
Vendor
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Two Bros M2 Carbon Slip-On Exhaust

Just had a few of Two Brothers M2 slip-on exhausts come through for the Gen 4 ZX-10R. Choose from carbon fiber, titanium or aluminum sleeves.

Here's the carbon fiber sleeve M2 muffler.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Are the Attack rearsets aluminum? They do/don't use stock brake line?
Also, if you know this, would the Akra slip-on carbon heat shield be compatable with the Gen4 full Evo system? And if it would, could you sell the heat shield seperately?
Thanks for your help Mike!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Price on the attack rears please. Also can you get the yoshi frame sliders and case covers?

1 - 20 of 842 Posts