Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well recently got this bike a few months ago in a trade for a car with all intentions on keeping it for summer however my insurance company and wallet don't get along. It's a green 2011 zx10 with traction control and abs. The bike only has around 2800 miles on it and I don't ride it much. The bike is pretty damn fast and I've had about 12 other bikes to compare it to. The bikes never been down or anything and everything runs shifts works perfect. I just (the other day) made the exhaust for it which is a cat eliminator slip on with one of the old man's carbon cans. Looks and sounds amazing. Please feel free to text me at 8102870608 as I am rarely on here. Will entertain trades for other cars and bikes preferably 2005+ zx/cbr plus cash..... something I don't mind not having full coverage. As far as outright price 8500 and feel free to speak up if it's too high not sure what they are going for.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Down to 8500 did a little research on pricing and lowered it a bit. Feel free to offer away, found another ride but have to slim down on my toys and a make room in the garage.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
GLWS, bro! I may be texting you an offer here in a week or so, depending on if the wife is having twins or not, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts