Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
You work quick, nice job Gixx. I have heard nothing but great things about your kits.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You work quick, nice job Gixx. I have heard nothing but great things about your kits.
Much thanks, The airbox was delayed due to the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. I have made changes to my showerhead and nozzles to be more efficient with my Spraybar kit so you can have smaller jet sizes and flow more Nitrous. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Nice work Nick.

It looks you had to install and seal a different velocity stack? Do you do the install as an exchange?

Dean

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice work Nick.

It looks you had to install and seal a different velocity stack? Do you do the install as an exchange?

Dean

Dean
This is how the airbox came from Kawasaki. I didnt remove or reseal the velocity stacks. The Stacks are a hard plastic but the seals that connects to the throttle bodies is rubber. If I have an airbox in stock I will do and exchange or if you send me your airbox I will install a spraybar at no charge. You just need to pay for return shipping. Turn around is 1 day.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
My spraybars do not restrict airflow
That design sure as hell does. The middle cylinders have about 40% of their surface area covered by the bar - the only way for them to draw air is the short distance between the bottom of the spray bar and the top of the stack for the covered area.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The angle and shadows of the photo is deceiving. Here is a better pic of the normal distance of the spraybar installed. As you can see there is plenty of space bewteen the top of the airbox and spraybar. There is no disruption of airflow into the velocity stacks.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Much better pictures. From the first pic it looked like the manifold was a lot closer to the throttle body boots
:+1: very nice

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Good work

1 - 20 of 20 Posts