Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from riding the Circuit Of Americas here in Austin on a recent trackday last Sunday.(It was AWESOME) :deathmetal:
I had just started riding on the first go round when the orange ABS light on the dash came on and stayed on. It always comes on w2hen I first start it up but goes out when I start moving. I did not notice any issues with the brakes however I rarely ever noticed when the ABS kicked in anyway.. I had just installed new Pirelli SC2 slicks but I have used them many times before and doubt that could be any issue.
The wheel speed sensors are still intact and they seemed to be lined up properly on the speed rings on the wheels. ** This is just a track bike only.. doesnt have many actual road miles on it.

Anyone had this issue before or know where to start looking.. I hate to take the bike into the dealership with a full race body on it etc.. It would probably immediately void what is left of the extended warranty..LOL

Speedy

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,630 Posts
You need to pull the error code triggering the light. Have you checked my sticky for the FI light? The procedure should be the same for finding the ESD and ABS codes as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts