Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Helping my dad sell his 2011 ZX10R here. (i also have a 2011, this is not the one in my avatar)
Bought brand new in April 2011, currently has 14k miles, mostly highway by a 58 year old.
Bike has zero flaws, and i mean it.

Asking $9500

Have all the stock parts, but upgrades include:

Guhl Reflash
Bazzaz Zfi
Bazzaz AFR (autotune)
Bazzaz QS4 (quick shifter)
Servo Buddy
Motion Pro quick turn throttle
BMC Filter
Leo Vince mid pipe
Leo Vince carbon fiber slip on
16T front sprocket
Graves Fender Eliminator
Tekarbon carbon fiber nose piece
Kawasaki green painted tank to match the rest of the bike
Green tank cover
HID on the low beam
Zero Gravity windscreen

Located in Sycamore IL, about 60miles from Chicago.

Attachments

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not looking to part it out right now, but if he does i will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Rafa, you guys are not interested in a trade for a super clean gen 1 zx10r blazing orange pearl in color, with some cash coming from my end to you? Ski

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rafa, you guys are not interested in a trade for a super clean gen 1 zx10r blazing orange pearl in color, with some cash coming from my end to you? Ski
Not at the moment.
I actually dont know what he plans next, and he wont tell me, but i suspect it is something not form Japan.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bummp, will try to get better pictures soon

·
Registered
578 Posts
BUMP for a good looking bike, is this an abs model or not? Ski

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
Registered
391 Posts
If you want 6500$ let me know. I dont care for any of the mods and for anything close to 9500 il buy a stock leftover

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I appreciate it but no.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I appreciate it but no.
Rafa you just taught us all a lesson in self restraint cause I would have responded VERY differently to such mediocre offer. Hat's off to you friend.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I appreciate it but no.
Rafa you just taught us all a lesson in self restraint cause I would have responded VERY differently to such mediocre offer. Hat's off to you friend.
^^^ No doubt... Damn near insulting. Good job Rafa...

If you want 6500$ let me know. I dont care for any of the mods and for anything close to 9500 il buy a stock leftover
Maybe you should actually put some effort into searching instead of insulting people with your lowball offer. I found this for you (you're welcome) within 5 minutes of searching:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Ninja-2011-kawasaki-zx-10-r-um-20487-jbb-/191507806800?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2c96c13a50&item=191507806800&pt=US_motorcycles

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

Why what's the problem?....Rafa said he had all the stock parts and a member gave a price he is willing to buy with stock parts minus upgrades. :dontknow: .....here is how a thread should look if no Negotiation:

$9500

Not willing to go lower Price is firm. No Trades what so ever or price drops for removing parts.

Sorry Rafa for the :eek:t: consider it a free bump

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
This lowball offer brought to you buy the same guy who responded to the How much $$$ do you make a year thread with this:

Lowball er is only a definition of the Seller not the buyer.....The only way to combat that is for the Seller to define it. Not defending the guy just playing devils advocate....a quick internet search for ZX10R pulls up a ZX10R 2011 in the 6 grand range with only 6kmiles and a 2004 in the 6 grand range with only 3k miles.....again the more specific the better to avoid unwanted offers. :wink:

bloo

·
The Pace
7,011 Posts
Not that bad, 6500, as a counter is in the cards. translation, rafa, you have a start now make a reasonable counter. NOTHING is happening at 9500 and holding out makes the price go lower. Evidence is this: 9500 NOT selling. It's only worth WHAT someone is willing to pay. geez.

It will NOT sell is SF bay area for that price and people have money here.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Not that bad, 6500, as a counter is in the cards. translation, rafa, you have a start now make a reasonable counter. NOTHING is happening at 9500 and holding out makes the price go lower. Evidence is this: 9500 NOT selling. It's only worth WHAT someone is willing to pay. geez.

It will NOT sell is SF bay area for that price and people have money here.
I do think anything in the 6-7 range is to low for sure I mean we are talking about the most advanced 1000cc bike ever made by Kawasaki. :wink::mrgreen:

Rafa...PM what threads**edit** posts you want me to delete for this :eek:t: or if you like the interest/bumps and want it to stay no problem there too.

Bloo

1 - 20 of 35 Posts