1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love those fuckers!!!

:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1
you should buy it then! :thumbsup:

I do love her, but i cant afford to keep three bikes! haha Im stretching myself thin as it is with 2! anyways...i'm basically giving away 4k by selling it at this price!

·
The Pace
7,029 Posts
It looks better than new. I think if you get a cruiser guy that wants to move up he'll take it, np. My thinking is that sport riders with liter background would look not look anywhere but at the g4.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks better than new. I think if you get a cruiser guy that wants to move up he'll take it, np. My thinking is that sport riders with liter background would look not look anywhere but at the g4.
Thanks broski, Yah, i mean I had an 08 10r and sold it a while back. Got this because I still wanted to be in the sport world, but wanted something a bit more comfortable. Now that i have the BMW k1200s, I dont need a comfortable sport bike anymore lol Plus, I just bought an 06 10R for my speed fix bike :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Im curious, and be honest, will that Z1000 even do a wheelie under full throttle?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Im curious, and be honest, will that Z1000 even do a wheelie under full throttle?
Now I don't remember what year it was, but a friend of mine had a z1000 last year and with stock gearing it was a wheelie machine, he actually degeared it to make it more tame

Sent from my DROID4 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
374 Posts
lol just shy of 160mph indicated with no gloves, no jacket. Ground beef served up on asphalt, tasty.... :iamwithst

Plastic surgeons gotta eat too, EZ money I suppose.

Free bump, GLWS

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The seating position and low gearing on this bike makes wheelies a joke...clutch, clutchless, what ever you want, this bike has a very light front end and will satisfy all you wheelie junkies. I have been able to pull the front wheel up without the clutch in 1st and 2nd, and prob 3rd if I really felt like trying. . .

BTW, sale IS PENDING....sorry, i haven't been on in a couple days. If the sale doesn't pull through before this weekend, its back up for grabs.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol just shy of 160mph indicated with no gloves, no jacket. Ground beef served up on asphalt, tasty.... :iamwithst

Plastic surgeons gotta eat too, EZ money I suppose.

Free bump, GLWS
:+1: always gear up! :helmet:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts