Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Colin won't ride for a team he has no chance of winning the title with and that leaves Ducati, Yamaha or Aprilia (not sure how he left aprilia?)..

Kawasaki has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the title next year no matter how much they change the 10R, all the little BS things people are getting so excited for don't make a difference in WSBK as they have been there for years.
Might help in World Superstock though.

Rumour Mill of HAGA on a kawi is interesting indeed, but might be past his time as he has seemed down adn out this whole year Spies broke his dream season.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
well just have to wait and see. if kawi throws enough money at someone they may change their mind

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd rather see Colin on a Kawi than a Duc........

·
Registered
620 Posts
Was it not this year that Kawi threw in alot of money in the WSBK to try for better result? That is why they pulled out all the MotoGP effort in 2009.
I say screw WSBK and MotoGP and go for Superstock, that is where the real measurement of our road bikes comes to play.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Colin won't ride for a team he has no chance of winning the title with and that leaves Ducati, Yamaha or Aprilia (not sure how he left aprilia?)..

Kawasaki has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the title next year no matter how much they change the 10R, all the little BS things people are getting so excited for don't make a difference in WSBK as they have been there for years.
Might help in World Superstock though.

Rumour Mill of HAGA on a kawi is interesting indeed, but might be past his time as he has seemed down adn out this whole year Spies broke his dream season.
:+1:This could get very interesting.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
as fast as Crutchlow is, i dont think he is MotoGP material. He is fast, but seriously lacks consistency.
I agree.
He needs one more season in WSBK and needs to win it.
Then again GP bikes are a different breed, look at Spies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts