Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be selling my Mechatronic shock off of my 2011 zx10r. I bought the shock new from Hard Racing, had it valved for track use and sprung for my weight(220). I have used it for 2 seasons, only on the track. The 1st season I did 6 track days and 2 of those in the beginner group after that I was in the intermediate group. Last season I did 8 track days, intermediate group. The shock was absolutely the best mod I did to this bike, but it's time to move on. I have the original box and I believe everything that came in the box(except for the ohlins sticker). I will get pictures once I get home(Thursday), it's installed on the bike and works perfectly. I would like 1250.00 for it, payment sent to paypal as a gift, buyer pays shipping. There was a recall last year I believe, on ohlins shocks that fell within a certain serial numbers. I think it only affected the ttx, my shock was not affected.
Going with something that works better with my mss race link(bitubo), also adding the bitubo pressurized carts.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts