Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I want the blueberry model.
They only come in queerberry pink and dingleberry brown. There are rumors of a squidbait blue and white version, but it comes at a premium price because it includes matching flip flops.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ok Ok ........fun is fun but wrong section :heyyou:.....moving to the 'OutHouse' forum....plus it doesn't come in the Color Bloo. :helmet:

·
Registered
102 Posts
They only come in queerberry pink and dingleberry brown. There are rumors of a squidbait blue and white version, but it comes at a premium price because it includes matching flip flops.
:crackup: thats some funny shit but whats sad is they all would be like danm dawg im getting 1 YO ima be da first squid on the block Homie G with that whipe yo

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
clearly it's either a 600 or 750.
Look at the exhaust for god sake.

I like the white tires nice touch.....
So it's either a toss up between the engine seizing BMW or this bad boy....choices choices

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I hear its suppose to have like 250 HP!!!
YOU my friend probably already have one in your GAYrage!!!:lol::lol::heyyou: or if not then it's on the way from overseas since even this badboy (or girl) won't be hitting US soil.

This is a sad (but i fear true) statement: it would probably still kick kawasaki's ass in wsbk.
This is probably true, as bad as it hurts to admit.......true!!:crackup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts