Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone up for a Titanium front sprocket nut?gen4/5 at a great price

Ok I played the only ACE I had left up my sleeve!Im getting 1 of theses made as a 1 off which would cost £240 just in setting all the B.S it takes with a cnc machine up for a 1 off Titanium item!if I proceed with getting these countershaft sprocket nuts made with grade5 Titanium would anyone be interested!last time I saw a price on Probolts site they were around $45aus!now this won't be the price the Chinese manufacturer will want because I'm going to screw him hard and he has already understood that!it cost me $140 for this nut but the true price for a 1 off is much more!see I have the nut now so he's relying on my information on the nut dimensions to start his CNC machines to crank them out!Ive checked out his Chinese factory and it's a huge Titanium parts supplier!the weight of oem to Titanium is around 45%

Attachments

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres is what his factory is capable of

No B.S remarks please as I'm doing this to help you guys!Im making sweet fark all and already outlayed $140 for a $40 item to make this work because you can no longer get it full stop

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts