Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in London, Ontario but I can bring everything to Michigan and meet a buyer.

Price $7500US for everything.

2010 ZX10R with 2008 frame (all parts are the same as far as I know).

Ohlins 30mm cartridges
Ohlins 46PRXLS shock
Attack triple clamps with 2, 3 and 4 inserts
Kit ECU and harness with new Dynojet QS sensor
Revalved Ohlins damper
Woodcraft clip ons
Woodcraft case covers
Vortex rearsets
Driven block off plates
Accossatto MC
Spiegler lines
ZX14 calipers
Braketech Axis Iron rotors
Full Hindle exhaust
Armour bodies superbike bodywork in good condition
PBI sprockets with a 520 DID ERV3 chain
Woodcraft frame sliders
Riflemans throttle insert
EvoTech exhaust hanger

Also included is a complete second set of Armour Bodies bodywork with a spare tank. Spare subframe, rad, rearsets, variety of gearing and sprocket carrier, handlebars, stock calipers

Bike should be ready for a new owner within a few weeks. Let me know any questions you have.

Will get some more pictures but here's one for now.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also comes with 3 rear wheels and two fronts. One front has a slight bend in the lip and stock rotors, I was using it for my rain tire.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sweet machine caboose. You are correct, the 2008, 2009, and 2010 are absolutely identical machines. Only cosmetics and colors changed in those 3 model years. My 2008 has also been heavily modded, and runs like a F---kin clock !!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good gosh, what a nice machine! Of course I find this AFTER I've already purchased my 2014. This would have been great to slip into, but distance would have been a PITA. Good luck selling it. I just sold my Harley and it amazes me on what some people offer or try to negotiate. sigh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts