Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
That front fairing looks like its all one piece?

If that is the real deal, dropping it is going to be more expensive.

On the upside the bottom fairing with kawasaki written on it is going to look badass on my white 09.

I was hoping for a nicer rear hugger! damn it

**this is all assuming that this the real deal though.

Also the 2010 250r green colour looks the same as this 10 green and white livery!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I want some Tech Specs on the Z1000. Hopefully it finally got a tweaked 10r engine instead of the old 9r overbored engine that has been in there forever!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its an 1043ccm engine, a new aluframe.. But the ZX-9R Engine can be bored to this size..
But kawa says its a "quick-revving" engine, but im not sure its the ZX-10R engine, hope so..

The 2010 ZX-10R have a new exhaust(just cosmetic), better gearbox, longer wires to improve throttle control, and a better Öhlins steering damper..

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
:thumbsup: new ZED looks like Alien !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Figured no big changes would come till 2011

I will be buying the green front fender, it will go well with my green HOTBODIES rear tire hugger.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Main Upgrades :

- New front look and side fairings.
- Revised damper Öhlins damper (valve).
- Gear change mechanism more accurate (Shift Rod).
- Different exhaust painted.
- Gold painted wheels on the black model.

Same engine etc...

And a totally new Z1000 !!!!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
the exhaust,........although still huge and ugly,..........does look better than previous 3rd gen's.........it deflooks better black!!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I told you guys over and over, but nol one wanted to listen, 2010 ZX-10r = no real changes. I can't believe they wated money reshaping the front fairing, it does not even look that much different.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i guess im still gonna stick to my 1st Gen... not tryn to take a post bashing, but they need to do some major plastic surgury on that front end...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
that Z1000 is nice..... very nice

·
Registered
380 Posts
I do like how they color matched the Tach/signal cover under the windscreen. I wanted to do that one my blue one but with a dark smoke windscreen you couldnt tell anyways.

I will be looking into buying the improved shift rod for my 08:thumbsup:. Hopefully they fixed the clutch cable routing as well :rolleyes:.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts