Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah 2011 but who knows the looks might stay the same for 2010 other than a few changes like exhaust size and other things that people wanted changed on a new model?? either way I like how the tail section is black and the upper has the black also.. I like the colors on that one in the pic..

· MIdlife PIMP
3,464 Posts
that looks sharp!!!!!.......wish it was a bigger pic!.......I like the low exit exhaust!.and the black and green is ........well,.......just plain sexy!!

· Premium Member
'16 ZX-10R KRT
16,059 Posts
No new ZX-10 for 2010. It will be the same as the '08-'09 model from everything that's been posted already about the financial burden of developing new models every 2 years.

Plus that pic is a fake and has been around for a couple of years. There was speculation that that was supposed to be the revised '08 version at the time, but we all know it didn't turn out that way.

· Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No new ZX-10 for 2010. It will be the same as the '08-'09 model from everything that's been posted already about the financial burden of developing new models every 2 years.

Plus that pic is a fake and has been around for a couple of years. There was speculation that that was supposed to be the revised '08 version at the time, but we all know it didn't turn out that way.
Ahh well Damn it... well either way I like the looks of that one and also noticed that the frame is smaller or thiner on that one also... well only time will tell on what they do with it ...

· Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
-shorty exhaust
-body work under the saddle...conecting the tail to the front (no more exposed frame)

-redesigned mid-fairing
-integrated rear signals
-Factory HIDs?
-BMW S1000RR Crushing HorsePower - 199HP?
-20 pounds lighter
-2 engine MAP modes, one for normal rip the hell out of the street riding, and mode #2 for kiss my ass and suck my dust street destroyer mode.

-Available in the fastest color: BLACK :eek:ccasion1

· Registered
1,491 Posts
The new paint scheme is nice though, Maybe I will do mine like that. Mwaahaha

· Registered
1,628 Posts
The article is dated March 2009. The pic looks like a photoshop. The swingarm is an '07-08 ZX6R.

It would have been cool for Kawi to come out with their new "big-bang" ZX-10R in 2010, but if there is another year, it may not be a bad thing as it would give them time to do a little more R&D time to get it right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.