Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard anything on the new ZX10R they will be bringing out to the world in the next few months? Pics, speculations anything?

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
No changes other than possibly colours, as far as is known so far. It's not going to be a major model change.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
According to Kane he does stunts for Kawi and is over on Kawi forums he says he rode the 2010 ZX-10 and says its hot and they have fixed some things that people were complaining about and prob fixed the front signals and maybe the exhaust ?? hard to say but he says 2 months and the pics will be out...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
It sounds like in this time of economic uncertainty, sportbike development spending has been put on hold. All the bikes from the big 4 Japanese manu. due for a makeover (R6, ZX-10R, GSXR600/750, and CBR1000RR) have been given a freshening rather than big changes.

I expect that once things pick up, we'll see a true 'big-bang' ZX-10R and the return of the V4 Honda superbike. If so, I'll be keeping my Gen 3 (last of the screamers) and add something different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts