Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k. lets here your predictions for the season.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I see Dungy challenging Stewert unless Villapoto can step it up.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Dungey gonna be up there for sure... But never forget Josh Grant..this guy can ride.. Stewart gonna be challenged this year and probably crashes will happen! So far, the races was exciting yesterday, hope it's stay like that....Never forget Chad Reed...the guy is still a contender!!!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
o.k. lets here your predictions for the season.
I want to see Villapoto do well Dungey has been ridding great. Need to see Chad, Stewart and Dungey on a clean track. Dungey is just not in good enough condition right now. He had a 4 sec lead on Stewart with 4 laps and dropped back to 2nd. Great effort first season though.

I want to see Villapoto beat chad reed. Chad seems like a baby. When Carmichael and Stewart raced that raced hard and clean and respected each other Reed is always bitching. Funny thing is I was sort of pulling for him until he pushes Bubba in the head when they fell.

I may take the 7 hour drive to Toronto to see the race it' the only race on the east coast.

Stewart is ridding more conservative so I pick him for the win unless he get's injured real bad. Dude was really hurt and still finished his final heat.

Why was CHAD a DNF...

I'd also like to see Villapoto run with Stewart. Need to bring up the lights rider from Australia too.

I think SuperX is some of the best racing IO wish the tracks were longer but I guess that's what outdoor is for!

Makes me miss my CR125!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to see Villapoto do well Dungey has been ridding great. Need to see Chad, Stewart and Dungey on a clean track. Dungey is just not in good enough condition right now. He had a 4 sec lead on Stewart with 4 laps and dropped back to 2nd. Great effort first season though.

I want to see Villapoto beat chad reed. Chad seems like a baby. When Carmichael and Stewart raced that raced hard and clean and respected each other Reed is always bitching. Funny thing is I was sort of pulling for him until he pushes Bubba in the head when they fell.

I may take the 7 hour drive to Toronto to see the race it' the only race on the east coast.

Stewart is ridding more conservative so I pick him for the win unless he get's injured real bad. Dude was really hurt and still finished his final heat.

Why was CHAD a DNF...

I'd also like to see Villapoto run with Stewart. Need to bring up the lights rider from Australia too.

I think SuperX is some of the best racing IO wish the tracks were longer but I guess that's what outdoor is for!

Makes me miss my CR125!!!
DAYTONA is the first week in march(east coast).more than 7 hour drive though.i think VILLOPOTO will be be a top runn'r.REED is piss'n me off.come on down, i still have my cr125 (97)

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
DAYTONA is the first week in march(east coast).more than 7 hour drive though.i think VILLOPOTO will be be a top runn'r.REED is piss'n me off.come on down, i still have my cr125 (97)
I see you also have my ZX7 in the picture as well... I still have my Oneal Pants too. Belive me I would take you up on that too. I still think I want another Dirt bike. I have met a lot of people from the board in person all real cool people:eek:ccasion1 Hey ya never know

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i guess great minds think alike.since i'm a pack rat , i still have all my stuff(toys).come on , i'll ride my sons 80.lol

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VILLAPOTO took his first win this weekend but still 13 points down, which i think he will make up.WEIMMER took 2nd in the lites but still has the points lead.-go'n to be a good year for KAWASAKI !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts