Administrator
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Click for LARGER images!

Z1000

·
Registered
404 Posts
Man, I REALLY hope these are just 2010 ideas and not final products. Those signals on the mirrors are just GAY! the 14 nor the 6r have em. Way to go kawasaki. I didn't want a new 10 this year anyway. :screwy:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
z1000 looks bad ass....i love it!

as for the 10R are you serious....its got eye brows and looks like a carbon fiber exhaust....zoom in....AND IS KAWI TRYING TO BE MORE LIKE SUZUKI? WITH THE DETAIL IN THE FARRINGS?

·
Registered
669 Posts
z1000 looks bad ass....i love it!

as for the 10R are you serious....its got eye brows and looks like a carbon fiber exhaust....zoom in....AND IS KAWI TRYING TO BE MORE LIKE SUZUKI? WITH THE DETAIL IN THE FARRINGS?
It's not CF... it's textured metal then oxydized... look at the weld.

it's exactly the same exhaust, it just looks different...

I still prefer my diablo black 08

I call BS on the 200hp claim, that was the case when the 08 was revealed and if it's true, it won't be 200hp in north america.

·
Registered
987 Posts
they all look BA

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Damn the ZX10 is ugly as fcuk!!!

·
Administrator
525 Posts
2010 Kawasaki Models Unveiled

Seems like only weeks ago we were writing, "Well, it's that time of year again."

Well, it is that time of year…again! Honda and Yamaha/Star have previously announced a number of new and returning models for 2010, so next up is Kawasaki.

Today we learned that the 2010 Z1000 has stepped into the ring for round three with the American motorcycle-buying public. But the Z isn't an island unto itself. Four existing Kawasaki models are back and updated for next year, with minor tweaks to one of them to create a slightly different but new model.

More: 2010 Kawasaki Models Unveiled on Motorcycle.com

·
Administrator
525 Posts
2010 Kawasaki Z1000 Unveiled

Oh, happy days in 2010, at least if you're me, or like the type of bikes I'm fond of!

It should be no surprise to regl'r readers of Motorcycle.com that we think highly of the naked standard. After all, the 2009 Triumph Street Triple R easily snatched Bike of the Year in our recent Best of 2009 – Motorcycles of the Year awards, lovingly referred to as the MoBo Awards.

Indeed, this type of scoot just makes sense for a lot of riders here in the U.S., although it seems most of you just don't know it yet.

They make lots of usable torque, have excellent chassis, and typically provide an open and upright riding position. Best of all, most of 'em wheelie like the dickens! Sign me up!

Alas, the nakeds see immensely larger sales volume in Europe than here in America, and therefore most OEMs are reluctant to either import them whatsoever, or if they do, they come in relatively small batches.

Yep, with us, it seems its either some type of cruiser, custom, or race-replica sportbike for the street; otherwise, good luck if you don't fit any of those molds. Boo!

More: 2010 Kawasaki Z1000 Unveiled on Motorcycle.com

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
Although it's not as dramatic as what I had in mind, I actually like it alot. The look is growing on me more and more. It's a fresh lil facelift. So is this Gen 3.5 or what?? :dontknow:

·
Registered
393 Posts
that black/gold was jacked from the 08 yamaha, but it's okay, because it's one of my favorites. I want the gold rims though.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts