Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, well the bike has 26,xxx miles and she runs like a top. I was planning on parting it out but if I can sell it I will do so as well....

IF you want to know the motor mods visit this link....
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76776

Shes loaded with goodies and I have a full list of mods on my website www.garthmanracing.com

I just put a new pilot power on the rear and she has fresh oil and filter (rotella syn and kawi filter)

Anyone who is serious about it PM me on here or email [email protected] with an offer.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I want to know how he put in the fog lamp. any1 know of a how to on it. every once in a while I like to tack my track bike out for fun.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
awesome, sean! but the chick mannn, THAT CHICK IN YOUR AVATAR?! where are those goods? why ya holding out on us

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'd accept that as a taste of my own medicine but that's an odd search and I see no pics in that link :smile:
That is true...there aren't any pictures...but one of the best slide shows I have seen to date on YouTube:badteeth: I couldn't resist though:thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Well I just found them in the included link haha derrr

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
How much looking for?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
honestly it will take a handful of cash to get this from me but im open to offers so just seeing what kinda money people want to spend on a bike built like this

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW it will come with all the sprockets i have 36, 37, 38, 40, 41, 16, 17, 18 I also can remove the low 1st gear if you wanted this bike for a road racer.....

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
SOLD!!!!!

16k took it.... :badteeth:
the whole bike!? *well duh*

wow man, a shocker :sad:
whos the buyer, you make him register with the forum okay!?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts