Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the color scheme of the Green 09! Who ever has one please post up! I normally don't care but I think it looks better than the 08 Green. If I was rich I would actually get the plastics and put them on my 08.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I did not realize the 09 green was a different shade than 08, it would explain why the colour of my HOTBODIES hugger is off, thought they just did a bad job colour matching it.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think it is. Maybe vr6 can chime in but what I think vr6 was saying is the 09 Green zx10r looks better than the 08 Green ZX10R not because of any change in the Green color, but due to the other items like the partial white side pieces ect.

Kawasaki did change the color mid-gen back in 2005. 2004 and before was the older shade of lime green and I actually prefer it. Why Kawi did this I do not know. 9R to 10R was the first to point this out to me a couple of years ago.

I also checked Color Rites website and it doesnt show a change in the green shade from 08 to 09.

Im not surprised the HotBodies color doesnt match, thats par for the course for them and not unusual.
You got it my friend just the color scheme not the shade of green...

You know your stuff I was telling my buddy his 04 636 was a different shade than my at the time 05 636.

I guess I should of said I like the color scheme of the 09 Green ZX10...

My dad always said when someone does not understand you "You are 1/2 the problem"...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
All the same green...even the Kawi 250's.
God I love the green!!
I love my bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts