Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
That's a reasonable deal. I would rather just get a leftover then deal with all the trouble of buying the parts and what not. Not to mention have the piece of mind of having a clean title too! Plus that stuff would come pretty close to just buying a leftover.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Really? Most people on craigslist are selling 04 n 05's well above that and I think thats the cheapest 10 on there. If its cosmetic like he said then congrats to the new owner :thumbsup:
04 05's with clean titles salvage title cuts the value of the bike in half if not more

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is a good deal, especially for someone looking for a track bike

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I wish I had found a good deal on a ZX10R for the track instead of the honda. I feel like im cheating on my Green family

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's my bike!!!!

that's funny--just came across this post as I was looking for parts for it. That's my bike!! All damage is cosmetic as listed--left side perfect. Runs and rides perfect as I rip it around the block every chance I get. Lookin to maybe fix her up and ride for a bit if not sold soon. It's a great deal, if you ask me, but that's just me. If SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, [email protected].

1 - 10 of 10 Posts