Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Bump for a nice bike.

Not to drag this off topic, but dont you guys over on that coast use attourneys like we do down here? I have been ticked a couple times here already (not all on bike) and attourney always gets me off with no points. Seems like its almost impossible to even get points against you. Ticket clinics, traffic school available, its just a cash cow but no points.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
bump for a smokin deal

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for a nice bike.

Not to drag this off topic, but dont you guys over on that coast use attourneys like we do down here? I have been ticked a couple times here already (not all on bike) and attourney always gets me off with no points. Seems like its almost impossible to even get points against you. Ticket clinics, traffic school available, its just a cash cow but no points.

the departments do a state driving record check.....I have gotten 3 or 4 tickets since I was 16 (7 yrs ago) and ALL have had no points but still had an impact on my hiring....

a lawyer will get you ajudication witheld and no points, a traffic school will clear your points....but ya still get the violation...unless there was a clear mistake by the officer/machinery.

thanks for the bumps guys......looking at a Victory Vegas this weekend pretty nice bikes.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Take that bitch to the track!!!
:+1: and on a side note, speaking of being an enticement to speed as you have a pontiac GTO in the background.... :helmet: GLWS

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
:+1: and on a side note, speaking of being an enticement to speed as you have a pontiac GTO in the background.... :helmet: GLWS
That's what i was gunna say lol. I would be intrested if you werent so far away im looking for a 08/09 but not for another month-maybe if you still have it than ill be taking a trip to FL. :thumbsup: GLWS before than though!

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
haha I'll make it worth your trip and give it to ya for $7000......

there's your gas money!
lol you still have that offer on the table when it warms up a bit around march (wish you luck selling it before than!) but if not i may be taking you up on that offer got to wait on my tax check anyways+ not driving in the snow

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
someone buy my bike.....I would take guns as a partial trade if anyone is interested...looking for a J-frame pocket revolver or a Ruger LCR, and always looking for a nice AR.......$6600 + pistol......$6000 + AR....

Just giving a few more options since I am open to it and already looking at purchasing these things..

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Respect!!!

I am looking into getting a dirt bike this season so I can beat on that then Pose on the ZX10

1 - 20 of 35 Posts