Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Yamaha R1 with 4500 miles asking $9500

Bike is in MINT CONDITION, includes Akrapovic Titanium exhaust plus Y- Pipe. ASV Black levers. This pic was taken before the Y-Pipe was addaded.

If interested call 504-715-7566
or email me [email protected] for more pics.
Located in New Orleans, La.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Are these selling for that amount of money still? if so, that is an impressive resale value.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I guess yamahas don't depreciate.:badteeth:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I wasnt trying to shit on your sale bro, i was just asking because i personally havent ever priced an 09 R1. The bike looks great though man, i know this is a dumbass question, but have you tried the R1 forums?

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Or was the bike ridden hard(tire spic and such)and replaced..

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Good looking bike.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Never said anythin about the miles on it..Nope to me it looks super clean and yes i say babied..Look at the inside of the sprocket..clean..
Just sayin the bike could have been donutted and brk burns and tire replaced is all..Just sayin another possibility..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Never said anythin about the miles on it..Nope to me it looks super clean and yes i say babied..Look at the inside of the sprocket..clean..
Just sayin the bike could have been donutted and brk burns and tire replaced is all..Just sayin another possibility..

That's why I buy new. You never know.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Rich keeps em spotless and doesn't ride hard (at least as of 6 years ago :cool: ). His ZX10R was very clean too. ..I wouldn't have a problem buying one of his bikes. (at a deep discount. :helmet: )

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tks, if you knew my friends they will tell you I ride it to slow anyways this bike is clean and not ridden hard.

Still For Sale.... $8500.00

1 - 20 of 27 Posts