Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP $2900!!!!!!! I need this thing gone........

Well my wife finally decided to let her baby ninja go. She just doesn't have time to ride it between work and school, and she wants to move to a 600 in the spring so it's got to go. It was a great first bike for her and is actually alot of fun to rip around town. Would be perfect for anyone interested in getting into riding. It is an '09 with only 916mi on it, still in showroom condition. We are looking to get $3300, but I could prolly cut my .net brothers a better deal:wink:. PM any questions or just give me a call 815-973-5417. I will deliver within 100mi. of Sterling, IL if need be.

Matt

View attachment 131357

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm emailing a link to this web-page to see if I can help you find a buyer. I know someone that would love this bike. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
162 Posts
It was a new motor in 2008 as well, they run much stronger than they used to.....EFI still wouldnt hurt.
i got one of these for my wife when they came out in 2008, and from what i read, the models overseas with efi actually make less power than the carbed models here in the us. its definitely a fun bike to rip around town on. we have a cart/supermoto track down the road from my house that i take it on every now and then and its a blast. good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Would definitely be a fun bike on a go cart track.

My wife has one and I topped it out right exactly at 100mph at the 13k red line in 6th.

You know what that means???

The ninja 250 and ninja 1000 have the same gear ratio if you ride around in 1st gear all the time:crackup:

Actually the ninja 250 is a great bike. I just put 100 miles on my wife's 250 and it still shows more than half full on the gauge. I'm guessing it gets 80+mpg I'd totally rock it if I had a long commute.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts