Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is in mint condition. NEVER crashed,dropped or stunted. Oil changes at 300,600,1500 miles. The bike has an M4 Full system, new PC5 unit with custom map and a solo seat cover. This bike was bought new from a Kawasaki dealer in California just 3 months ago. Close to 1400.00 in extras.
Just 2000 miles on the bike.

[email protected]

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn thats a great deal!! Why are you letting it go?
The only reason Im selling this fine steed is because I just rolled a 2009 1198S off the dealer floor. The wife said I wasent cool enough to have 2 bitchen bikes to pick from when I went into the garage everyday.

·
Registered
536 Posts
The only reason Im selling this fine steed is because I just rolled a 2009 1198S off the dealer floor. The wife said I wasent cool enough to have 2 bitchen bikes to pick from when I went into the garage everyday.
Shit son, you post any pics yet? There have been a few 09 zx6rs for sale locally here so I wasn't sure if there was a main reason every one was selling already. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
i want this! too bad i'm poor.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
How does the 1198 compare with the 1098?? I test rode an 848 over the weekend and really liked it. BTW great price on the 600.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i wish i wasnt poor. both are very bad ass bikes, congrats on the new duc

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
give the ninja to the wife. That way the 600 is there for both of you to enjoy.

I thought about that. I would have to drop the bike to the ground to get her to be able to ride it. If I did that the bike would be worthless to me then.:wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts