Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the wife and i are leaving friday around 11pm from the milwaukee, wi area and plannin on stopping just south of chicago to catch some sleep before we finish the drive early am saturday to make it to qualifying saturday. we are stayin downtown indy at the Westin. not sure if im gona borrow the father in laws truck to bring the bike.....but who is all going and who wants to meet up saturday night downtown? also lets pray for no hurricanes this year huh?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Well since I live only 25mi. away hell yes! I also got my grandstand 3 day passes for 75 bucks a piece!

·
Registered
916 Posts
yep I'm about 15 miles away but no tickets...need tires for my bike first before i ride again...

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I'll be there. Leaving early friday morning and should be there before noon. I think Jason Britton is performing that night

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
The zx10 forum should all meet up and ride in together the day of the race. I'm thinking hooters would make a great meeting spot. The r1 forum is doing the same thing.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Good idea, lets do this....let me get tires first and then i'm in....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anybody have the official schedule of off track events?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Downtown saturday before the rave the city blocks off 4 city blocls for the biggest bike night I have ever seen with free redbull everwhere and beer tents set up. Truly a great time!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Home haha I do have a fold a bed couch! Haha

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I scheduled off Friday from work,to watch the practice sessions.
Told the wife all 3 days I'll be trackside.
Sounds good about meeting up at Hooters,Thats LouisZX10 2nd home!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
I should be there if with my friend Derreck who rides a 05 636. We all need to meet up. I don't think we're gonna ride n. If I had a street legal ride I would...gonna be sweet and yeah hopefully its not a f^n hurricane this year...

·
Registered
916 Posts
I scheduled off Friday from work,to watch the practice sessions.
Told the wife all 3 days I'll be trackside.
Sounds good about meeting up at Hooters,Thats LouisZX10 2nd home!
how would you know?:crackup:
only seen you there once:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm taking off thursday and friday. Thursday is the opening festivities.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I live on the NorthWest side and I will be there. Thursday is the opening festivities? What is happening on Thursday?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts