Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 08. List of Mods are in sig line and all stock parts included as well, race body and OEM faring too. 8k miles on OD but has -1/+1 and -1/+3 since it has been riden. $9k and it;s yours. PM me any ?'s.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Selling my 08. List of Mods are in sig line and all stock parts included as well, race body and OEM faring too. 8k miles on OD but has -1/+1 and -1/+3 since it has been riden. $9k and it;s yours. PM me any ?'s.
That is one sweeet bike with some nice mods!:thumbsup: Why you selling if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is one sweeet bike with some nice mods!:thumbsup: Why you selling if you don't mind me asking?
Got my eyes on an 1198 next season, or 2011 ZX if i can get a chance to get some seat time at the track with one.

Checked the PMs, not willing to part out.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Got my eyes on an 1198 next season, or 2011 ZX if i can get a chance to get some seat time at the track with one.

Checked the PMs, not willing to part out.
You might get more if you do and just sell your bike stock.:dontknow: Just an idea. I'd like to have a few of those mods though.

·
Registered
874 Posts
where is this bike located... got a buddy looking for a bike

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Are you retarded? Look at the tasty bits on that bike.
hahaha, that escalated quickly. There are some sexy bits on that bike though, GLWS:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can stock plastics and lights be put back on the bike with the race ECU?
Yes. The only thing that does not operate with the kit ECU is the radiator fan. Stop and go city riding on a hot day you would need to wire a on/off switch, 30 minutes and about $15 in parts from radio shack. I also have the stock ECU, I could swap and re-mount the fan if needed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts