Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is the bike still available. Does anything else come with the bike, stands, gearing, stock parts, tire warmers.extra wheels. what is the mileage? has motor been rebuilt? Thanks for your time Bill

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the bike still available. Does anything else come with the bike, stands, gearing, stock parts, tire warmers.extra wheels. what is the mileage? has motor been rebuilt? Thanks for your time Bill
Sorry for the delayed response, for some reason I am not getting notifications on this post.

The bike is still available. Everything that is in my garage that goes to the 10r you can have (stock parts and other stuff I have acquired while having the bike). I do not have extra gearing or wheels for it. The mileage is 8K-ish, I can get you an exact tonight. The motor was never built, only had cams put in it. wanted to keep it reliable. Most of the miles where earned while control riding. I would estimate 1000-1500 race miles.

Replied

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just to let you know I was able to made a deal with Quig on his race bike. Thanks for the getting back to me with the information.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts