Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any aftermarket license plate holders for 08 ZX10R?

Who makes them? Preferably in Europe...

Thanks!

:cool:

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! The one for 25$ looks good. I wonder if you can bend it a little bit, so the number plate would be 45degrees (not 90degrees) lean angle?

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I actully bought the $100 dollar one this morning. Have no idea how long the shipping will take from the UK to US but the seller has a 100% rating with over 7000 transactions so I thought it was worth the 100 bucks since it uses all the stock lights, tag, tail, and turn signals. To each his own I know but to me it is worth the extra money to not have to buthcer up the stock wiring harness.

Got have tag lights in Georgia or they will stop you for that. Many people busted for DUI because the initial stop was for a tag light out. Cops uses that to "legally" fish. I don't drink and ride but I think the concept of not getting stopped is understood.

JJ

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I actully bought the $100 dollar one this morning. Have no idea how long the shipping will take from the UK to US but the seller has a 100% rating with over 7000 transactions so I thought it was worth the 100 bucks since it uses all the stock lights, tag, tail, and turn signals. To each his own I know but to me it is worth the extra money to not have to buthcer up the stock wiring harness.

Got have tag lights in Georgia or they will stop you for that. Many people busted for DUI because the initial stop was for a tag light out. Cops uses that to "legally" fish. I don't drink and ride but I think the concept of not getting stopped is understood.

JJ
great to here i could help . thats why i sent you two to look at , here is mine on my bike
[/IMG]

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Yeah i ordered the one for 100$+shipment...looks better overall imho...
I contacted them and asked how much for faster shipping and it was like 20 bucks more so I sent it to em. Now maybe it will be here next week instead of next month. Crossing the pond and all that.

I sometimes am little slow installing mods, but this one goes on the day it arrives.

I also think its well worth the money just so I don't have to butcher my wiring harness.

Hey, we can agree on something! :lol:

JJ

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
anthonyzx10r2008;921271 said:
can you post a pic when its on

Photos of the box, the box opened, the tail disassembled, the whole 9 yards!

The day it arrives that will happen. That really is the only part of my 08 I can't live with. This should be a perfect fix.

I got an email they shipped it out today FED EX from the UK, possibly Friday. I paid 37.00 for the faster shipping. We shall see.

JJ

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Photos of the box, the box opened, the tail disassembled, the whole 9 yards!

The day it arrives that will happen. That really is the only part of my 08 I can't live with. This should be a perfect fix.

I got an email they shipped it out today FED EX from the UK, possibly Friday. I paid 37.00 for the faster shipping. We shall see.

JJ
cool good luck with it . i like mine fit was great . to make it easy remember to take off the seat latch it will give you a lot more room . to work on

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
can you post a pic when its on
Got the Fed EX tracking # today. Estimated delivery 4/25. That means maybe this Friday. 2 day trip from across the pond for 37 bucks? Hard to beleive but Fed Ex is usually pretty accurate. It is UPS that constantly updates estimated delivery dates.

So maybe we see something as early as Friday night or Saturday installed.

JJ

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Got the Fed EX tracking # today. Estimated delivery 4/25. That means maybe this Friday. 2 day trip from across the pond for 37 bucks? Hard to beleive but Fed Ex is usually pretty accurate. It is UPS that constantly updates estimated delivery dates.

So maybe we see something as early as Friday night or Saturday installed.

JJ
cool

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Just checked the tracking # and its on the plane heading across the Atlantic Ocean. Still shows Friday before 10:30AM as delivery date.

I am looking forward to this mod. I can't beleive a 100 dollar mod has gotten me this excited.

Yes a little pricey, but not butchering up the wiring harnes, and the fact you could take it back off at a later date to resell it if you sell the bike is a plus.

JJ

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Just checked the tracking # and its on the plane heading across the Atlantic Ocean. Still shows Friday before 10:30AM as delivery date.

I am looking forward to this mod. I can't beleive a 100 dollar mod has gotten me this excited.

Yes a little pricey, but not butchering up the wiring harnes, and the fact you could take it back off at a later date to resell it if you sell the bike is a plus.

JJ
it was worth the extra money ??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts