Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Fuck you ya prick... you didn't send me back shit and you just changed a few numbers around on the vin # but the letters are exactly the same and you just changed a few numbers mine were: JKAZXCE188A0xxxxx Who gives a flying fuck that you've been through the police academy.. you obviously didn't make it! Whaddya think that gives you credibility? You NEVER said you have the exact same year and same color as mine and I found it very peculiar that you needed a copy of mine, front and back along with lien release. Go ahead with your bad ass self. I'm going on MO. Cl right now and posting this! There's no fuckin' way in the world you would seriously be interested in the same exact model and year unless you were up to something... So fuck off ya cop wannabe! Why the fuck would anybody want the same year, same model, same color, same mileage bike and all the paperwork if they already had one? Don't fuck with me, Mr. "Home Security" My whole fuckin' family is in the business... and the guy I sold the bike to (with holding the name because he is a member here) would seriously fuck you up!

Here's yours:

·
Registered
843 Posts
OK..Still doesn't make sense that you wanted to purchase the same exact bike when you already had one and wanted all my paper work... If I was to purchase a bike, it would at least be a different model or a different year than the one I've got.... After all what the fuck sense does that make for someone who claims to be "home security" That's it....the end...I've said what I've had to say and wouldn't of even brought this up if it wasn't brought to my attention by the tons of PM's I've recieved from here the minute you posted it... you deal with the new owner....Im out.... I really don't give a flying fuck what the hell you do... just lookin' out for my zx10r members as I've been a member for quite a whle and they've all got question marks about what went down.... YOU ALREADY HAD THE SAME EXACT BIKE AS MINE AND WERE PLANNING ON SELLNG IT AND BUYING MINE? Me thinks something smells fishy in Denmark. BUT, ALAS...Why actually do I give a shit.... my transaction is done.... you're on your own.... . I've raised a ton of eyebrows and have had multiple members directing me to your cl ad so I'm not the only one with suspicions... Im ending it as it aint' got nothing to do with me anymore...You just gotta deal with all the "nay-sayers" with lots of questions... good luck with the sale but being as this was sent to me from multiple members, You've got to come up with an air tight explanation on why you had me send all the necessary paper work when it all points out that you had absolutely no intensions whatsoever in even purchasing my item! Kinda puts a damper on the sale, don't it?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I have no idea whats going, but its entertaining:lol::lol:. Flapjak is pissed:badteeth:

However, i do know that there is at least two other 08 zx10r's in a lot better shape selling for less or about the same money on this forum. You would be better off keeping that bike compared to what your going to loose in this financial climate. Did you use it as a stunter? +4 is a lot

·
Registered
680 Posts
Umm first off you dont know me from adam, so dont pipe off on me like your my dad. I told you I have a 2008 zx10 an I told you my buddy RJ wants one just like mine. I no longer have your paperwork I sent it back days after I got it like you asked me to. Do not take me for some chump. I have been through the police academy and testing with the homeland security department on the 14th of this month. So the last thing I will ever do is pull a stunt like half of the DANs in the world do an ruin my chances for anything. So dont jump on my thread an try to be all that when you have nothing to to back up ANY of your accusations....

You have my phone number if ya wanna be an ass, grow a pair an call.. Otherwise step back off my dick

An posting ones personal info w/o there consent if a FELONY SOOO....
You are a total idiot and appear to be too stupid to join any police department let alone DHS.

·
Registered
317 Posts
No man it's ok. Just thought I was going crazy or something. It appears that he is accusing you of fraud or something maybe.....??? He thinks you pretended to be interested in his bike in order to get copies of titles, registration, or other paperwork or something? I don't know. Better clear it up because I doubt anybody will pick your bike up after reading this thread.

·
Registered
843 Posts
No man it's ok. Just thought I was going crazy or something. It appears that he is accusing you of fraud or something maybe.....??? He thinks you pretended to be interested in his bike in order to get copies of titles, registration, or other paperwork or something? I don't know. Better clear it up because I doubt anybody will pick your bike up after reading this thread.
*DING DING DING* We have a winner!
...and this went on for 3 weeks as I turned down quite a few offers for a few hundred bucks more because I was a man of my word and I told him I wouldn't sell it no matter how much more I was offered!! As soon I told him I mailed out all the said paperwork, I get an e-mail saying he's not interested anymore. I asked him to send me back all the paper work and, still to this day, have not received it! Luckily another member on this site grabbed it right away.

The fact that he had the same exact year, model, color and almost identical miles and for some reason is selling his yet wanted the exact same bike is what makes this whole clusterfuck suspicious!

·
Registered
969 Posts
:popcorn2::popcorn2:Wow....

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
But on a back to reality note. I can care less if it sells I just think it would be a better choice if I did sell it. I have a good zx10r WITH MY OWN title that if he wants to think that so be it. just leave a BA bike in my name....
As you say, "I have a good zx10" and "OWN" it. Okay, I say "prove it." Post a pic of your title, so we know this is on the up-and-up. The VIN should match the pic of the VIN you posted on Craigslist. We don't want to see your personal information, just the part of the title that proves this is the same bike.

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Here is the deal. I have a 2008 zx10r my buddy RJ had a 636 til the crashed about 5 days ago. about a month ago he was looking for a zx10r. I found one for a good price from flapjak. So I got ahold of him, I informed him that RJ was looking for one. Me an RJ went to the bank to get a loan on it. Well the bank said that they would need a copy of the title front an back if the title shows a lein then they would need a copy of the lein release. So I got ahold of flapjak. He was butthole sore cause I need it, he stated "why didnt you just tell them you needed a personal loan for some bills". I stated that RJ did not have good credit for that so he had to use the bike an he also needed a co-signer. I told flapjak that I found a cosigner (my wife... after pulling my hair out to get her to do it) an the bank still said no. I let flapjak know that I stated that we are still trying everyway to get the loan but I will let him know whats up. Well I never found a cosigner. So I gave all the paperwork in the same state it was sent to me in I NEVER EVEN OPENED IT cause there was no need I didnt have a co-signer so I told the mailman return to sender. Well Flapjak is all butthole sore still cause he dont understand why someone would want 2 of the same bike, but he is to dum to remember that it was a bike for a friend. So that is the story in a nut shell.

I am now selling it cause a good friend of mine went down, an the career feild I am getting into I dont need any tickets. An any zx10r rider knows how easy it is to get one....
I'm not on anybodies side here but I have heard of this before

·
Registered
843 Posts
blah....blah..blahh... You're selling it right after you received all my paperwork... You never said the bike was for someone else... You said it was for YOU! Otherwise I would've contacted the actual person buying the bike! Why the fuck on Gods green earth would I send YOU the papers when the bike is not for YOU? Dumbass! Still haven't gotten my papers back yet... You have so many fuckin' holes in your pathetic story that the trust factor left the building 2 pages ago!

·
Registered
578 Posts
well at 2:17am i had nothing else to do but read this wonderful post and realize i might be getting dumber by the post.. however it is more interesting then the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie i finished watching lol.. Goodluck to both parties in resolving this.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I have no idea whats going, but its entertaining:lol::lol:. Flapjak is pissed:badteeth:

However, i do know that there is at least two other 08 zx10r's in a lot better shape selling for less or about the same money on this forum. You would be better off keeping that bike compared to what your going to loose in this financial climate. Did you use it as a stunter? +4 is a lot

:crackup::eek:ccasion1 is this for sale :badteeth:

well at 2:17am i had nothing else to do but read this wonderful post and realize i might be getting dumber by the post.. however it is more interesting then the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie i finished watching lol.. Goodluck to both parties in resolving this.
right I'm working :lol: ...this should be a sticky :lol:

·
Registered
843 Posts
LOL...My end is resolved....I got my bike sold to an honest .net member... This guy's just got so many things wrong with this thread and I have no problem calling him out on it! BTW... I'm working at this ungodly hour also, so I'm just having a garsh darned good time right here in my cubicle!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts