Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Finally got my Greenie today and all I can say is, what a monster :grin2: It's my first proper 1000cc (previous bike was a R1100S, before which I was bikeless for about 8 years and just before that I rode Greenie's grandfather - 9R, none of which had prepared me for this).

Details
2008, 10900kms, Green, TwoBros Slip-On, Pirelli Angel GT (back and front) and an aftermarket seat (not sure what it is). Not sure about other mods.

Anycase, hopefully I won't need much "tech support" from the forum, these Kawi's seem to be quite reliable :wink2:

Peace,
Viggen

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
Welcome to da party!

She's a beaut!

·
Registered
123 Posts
damn...

Hope your opk buddy...sounds like maybe an opportunity to get a NEW ZX10R if that taxi was at fault !! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taxi's are always at fault :wink2:

Well, waiting to hear what the insurance people have to say, then I'll probably start shopping again :grin2:

A few sore/bruised muscles but otherwise OK, thank the Creator 0:)

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
Well damn. That was short lived. Sorry to hear that, but glad you're alright.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Yeah, I was just starting to enjoy the 10 ... so what next, maybe a Blade >:)
Well, I'm late to this party and damn glad you are OK! Blades are fugly :badteeth:, but those 5th Gens are the shizzle!! :love10:

·
Registered
123 Posts
2016 zx10r

Blade ? nawwww....If you can get the new 2016 ZX10R...its rediculous right out of the crate,,,just amazing... the HP, brakes, suspension and all the fun electronic assists on this thing...(cant wait to get her to the track to truly feel what its all about) If you liked your other ZX10R before the unfortunate accident...you'll LOVE THIS ONE !!! :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah, originally looked at the Honda "diesel" before I got the ZX10R but they seem to have a few "issues". Would love one of the newer 10R's but the cost (at least this side of the globe) is a tad CRAZY! I'll probably get something of the same vintage (08/09), but seeing as how rare the Gen3 is and how I struggled to get this one, I'll probably look at something a little easier to come by. Saw a lovely Suzi K9 for a good price and they don't seem to have any issues.

Still waiting for insurance to sort me out so I can go for a couple of test rides ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts