Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 zx10r Green ($7900)

This is a sweet bike and is pretty much brand new. 755 miles. Always garaged and never been laid down, scratched, or raced. I have decided to get a new truck and the bike has to go. I am located in Springfield MO and hoping for a local pickup as I do not want to deal with any shipping. $7900 firm and I'll throw in a Pitbull rear stand when you pick it up. 417-880-5750

·
Registered
641 Posts
wow, sorry to see one of my green '08 twins from accross the country getting out of the game. Good luck with the sale. That's a reasonable price, someone should bite on it. Good luck, and glad you got to experience it for even a little while. I've only got 650 miles on mine after 3 months.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
why the hell is everyone from everywhere else selling their green 08's?(i am looking for one). nice looking bike and a great price too, gl selling it.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
good deal for someone. not selling mine though, no way

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Thats a nice bike, I grew up in Republic. I am going to be in town in Nov for thanksgiving, maybe if you still have it then I will swing by and take a look. Was not really planning on buying a third gen, but thats like getting a brand new bike for 8K.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I am so in love with the 08 ZX10R it's not even funny (and it has to be green :wink: )... I never get tired of looking at pic's of them... even though they all look the same lol

Anyways... :bump: for an amazing bike.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts