Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 ZX10R Green in Arizona *SOLD*

I am placing my 08 ZX10R up for sale. I have owned the bike since new and have taken great care of it.Oil changes at 200,500,1000,1600,Amsoil at 2500 and 3800miles. This bike has the FMF slip on, Bazzaz FI unit, Puig wind screen, BMC air filter and new tires. The bike has NEVER been crashed or layed down in any way and is still under factory warranty for another 3 months. This is a California model . Registering it in Cali wont be an issue if you happen to live there. I have clean and clear title in hand.

7700.00 Obo.
PM or [email protected]

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Bad ass stable you have. if you dont mind me asking why is there a ninja decal on the left mid fairing but not on the right side? i am interested in this, but i have to talk to the boss ill get back to you soon.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bad ass stable you have. if you dont mind me asking why is there a ninja decal on the left mid fairing but not on the right side? i am interested in this, but i have to talk to the boss ill get back to you soon.

That side had a small bubble in the OEM paint when I bought the bike. I rode it for 8 months then had the dealer replace the fairing under warranty last month. The Ninja decal was not ordered at the time of replacement. The decal is now waiting for me to pick up or take the bike down to have dealer installed.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sweet! im going to go put the pressure on the wife,

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
real quick, how do you like the new zx6 compared to the 10r on the road?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
real quick, how do you like the new zx6 compared to the 10r on the road?

The 10 is a better street bike for me. Im 6'1 210 so I just fit better on it. I really like the new 6R and its abilities in the tight stuff. If I had to pick a bike to ride to Laguna Seca on this year it would be the 10. Since im selling the 10,I will be forced to ride the new 1198S that I plan to pick up next week.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am very interested in the bike. I am in Phx. How far from Phx are you?
In Lake Havasu city. Im 2.5 hrs NW from you. I may be in a position to deliver it to the West valley on Monday if I can get a deposit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts