Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
9900 miles, leo vince exhaust, minor cosmetic damage,never been down just fell over, Runs great i've never had issues. oil changed on time

Comes with new scorpion helmet and Joe Rocket Jacket.

I live in ST pete FL

if interested email me at [email protected]
or text 270 319 3656

$6200

Attachments

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there not on this comp they are on my other one ill take more if i cant get to the other computer, Its a 2004 GTO I wanted a 2005 but then the gas milage gets worse lol so ill go for first gen. Any decent offer on the 10 is prolly going to take it

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Not to be a jerk or anything, but some that have been sold on here have seen 5k a few months back...so not sure what you consider a reasonable offer is.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kbb is 7500 i dont need the cash so i wont sell it for 5k make sure u get ur facts straight if they sold it for 5k they needed the doe I dont

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
kbb is 7500 i dont need the cash so i wont sell it for 5k make sure u get ur facts straight if they sold it for 5k they needed the doe I dont
I was going with your statement saying "We all know what they go for make a reasonable offer" That's why I was saying I'm not sure what a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going with your statement saying "We all know what they go for make a reasonable offer" That's why I was saying I'm not sure what a reasonable offer.
gotcha my bad, if it books for 7500 then make somthing reasonable for the miles and damage if any, mine has minor cometic damage, nothing more but a 1000 dollar exhaust if u want it make n offer we can talk from there

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cant ride where i am traffic blows bad lol Tampa is the worst place to ride in the world !! ill by another but later

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aIf somone wants pics ill email em, we all know what a green zx10r looks like But so far not one has said there interested out of 230 plus views

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
DUDE , pics sells simple as that . I want to see what I am going to buy I don't care If I seen a Million , also you said it has damage well you might say cosmetic but when I see your pics it could be totaled out . See where I am going with this ?

Get pics or just enjoy bumping it

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I said minor like scratches if u get the idea its totaled from what i said then u might wanna go back to school lol

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I said minor like scratches if u get the idea its totaled from what i said then u might wanna go back to school lol
You never seen ADS on craigslist or forums and go out to see when they said light scratches and it has been clearly dropped at a high speed ?

Yeah if you don't understand you need pics before someone will clearly go out of their way to meet a unknown bike then it seems you clearly need to go back to school .

You ever bought a Bike or anything high in value without seeing pics (detailed) pics at that . Most people on this forum isnt from your location so being everyone is spreaded out through out the country you need to show everything you can so they don't waste their time coming to you . But since you don't want to add pics I am taking it this bike is trashed and wrecked badly . See what I did there:dontknow:

:ttiwwop:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts