Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is loaded with extras. Carrozzeria wheels, ohlins rear shock ohlins inards on the front forks revalved ohlins steering stabilizer full titanium akrapovic exhaust,power commander, power commander ignition box, power commander gp quick shift module, 520 conversion done 5000 miles ago with gold chain, lots of carbon fiber body work, shorty levers, fully adjustable rear sets, brembo calipers and after market front and rear discs, adjustable kickstand, custom map, hp was right at 172 at the wheel, never been wrecked has pretty much had everything done to it without having gone into the motor except for the valve adjusts There is more that I'm missing if you have any questions please ask I'm sure I will remember then. It's 8500 obo be reasonable. Thanks call me if interested 321-604-6919 or if you want more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nice bike man, alot of nice bits on there. GLWS

Throw some 2010 forks on there and it would be sick!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bike man, alot of nice bits on there. GLWS

Throw some 2010 forks on there and it would be sick!
Thanks bud hope it goes soon. I would if I was gonna keep it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Id be willing to trade you for stock wheels straight up haha just kidding. Free bump bike looks amazing

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Bike is loaded with extras. Carrozzeria wheels, ohlins rear shock ohlins inards on the front forks revalved ohlins steering stabilizer full titanium akrapovic exhaust,power commander, power commander ignition box, power commander gp quick shift module, 520 conversion done 5000 miles ago with gold chain, lots of carbon fiber body work, shorty levers, fully adjustable rear sets, brembo calipers and after market front and rear discs, adjustable kickstand, custom map, hp was right at 172 at the wheel, never been wrecked has pretty much had everything done to it without having gone into the motor except for the valve adjusts There is more that I'm missing if you have any questions please ask I'm sure I will remember then. It's 8500 obo be reasonable. Thanks call me if interested 321-604-6919 or if you want more pics.
I had a built GEN3 and trust me I would take all the goodies you can off of there and sell them separate. I striped mine to as stock as I could so I could lower the price. I almost made 3k alone in just selling the parts separate. You will make a lot more money that way. No offense but people will buy a gen4 for that price. Gen3s aren't that popular to start off with. Still a real pretty bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts