Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my manual today, good lord is that thing thick. Most of that is the fuel injection, easily 1/3 or more of the book itself. No I do not have enough years left in my life to scan it. That would take forever. $74.95.

If you have any questions hit me up and I will look it up for ya.

JJ

Attachments

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
you can scan the pages for the guys interested if the 08 Instrument Cluster will fit on 06/07 10R. or you can be a brave lad and swap them since you made this Thread before you bought your bike :rolleyes: http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51972

They need the pages that show the signal line names going into each pin to the 08 Cluster. I will be happy to look at it as well to compare I have the 06/07 Manual. http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53949 :mrgreen:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:bump:

come on Jimmy give an answer one way or another I see you online :heyyou:. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
:crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:crackup:
Really, not trying to be a D**k but yeah it's funny....I just thought he would like to help out :dontknow:

....but it will be funny as well if he doesn't respond :wink::lol:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
:bump:

come on Jimmy give an answer one way or another I see you online :heyyou:. :mrgreen:

He's busy ordering another $$ 10 k of goodies for his '08 ....

:flag: :flag:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well I will say Jimmy seems like a good guy and brings good info. like in this Thread like the Manual is available :thumbsup: Jimmy

I didn't mean to call you out on this one and don't expect you to change out clusters to see if it works....or for that matter scan so I can see if it works for others. I guess what I'm saying is be careful what you ask for it can come back to haunt you :badteeth:

So No worries on the Scan, the .PDF file will come out or someone will try so no problem Jimmy :thumbsup:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Shh I want him to scan all 600 pages of it so that I don't have to shell out 75 bucks. :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just got the pdf file.

An email from a mod to host it here?

go ahead and post it....told ya Jimmy it will happen :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It is big, i can't upload it here.
And i don't know howto host it somewhere :dontknow:
How big of a File?...PM me if you want and if I can't host it someone can. :wink:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yeah, how big is big?

Tread, any Ideas? I said to email me but if it doesn't work we need more ideas...also I use photobucket so I'm out on hosting it but you should be able to do it Tread. :wink:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Depending on how big it is it may not be able to email, depending on the isp. I may be able to host it but if its too big I may not be able to to it using my Comcast storage, but I think they up'd it to more this year so I might be able to.

If you can send it to [email protected] and we will see what we can do.

Tread

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
How about 15 MB big ??:lol: PM'ed blue
I believe I can handle that, send it to me via my email ^^^ and I will give it a try.

Tread

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Well, back to work. I will check back later and check my email for the .pdf.

Tread

1 - 20 of 33 Posts