Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a mint 2008 Blue ZX10R, with 2055 miles. It has the Akrapovic link pipe and slip-on. I have changed the oil 3 times since new. I'm a 41 year old rider that just cant seem to get comfortable on this bike. I have a 2003 ZRX1200R that is better suited to my needs now. If only I could put the motor from the 10 into the ZRX!!! It also has a tinted zero gravity windscreen, seat cowl and Evotech exhaust hanger. I am asking $8500.00 for the bike and all the add-ons. Thanks for looking. I'm located in the central Florida area.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
wow this is hot. good luck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou, I really hate to sell it, but I really love my ZRX, it fits me better. If it only had another 40 rwhp......:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I dont suppose you wold trade for an 06 and a hug? I miss ownuing a blue bike and this is just so pretty.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sweet, wish I had the $$$

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
01ZRX, you would look great on this thing :mrgreen: What color is your ZXR? Not a color I have seen before..

·
Registered
55 Posts
01ZRX, you would look great on this thing :mrgreen: What color is your ZXR? Not a color I have seen before..
Repainted it 2 years ago, 07 HHR/H2/Vette

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thankyou, I really hate to sell it, but I really love my ZRX, it fits me better. If it only had another 40 rwhp......:mrgreen:
1224 Kit, ZZR Cams, Pods, full Akra, Ivans Jet Kit.

Boom goes the dynamite :D

Might as well add in a braced rear swing arm :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DAMN brotha, it took you 2000 miles to realize you didnt like the bike??
Don't get me wrong, I love the bike. Its my body that doesn't like the bike. I rode dirtbikes most of my life and I have broken many bones during that time. I really have not been very nice to this body of mine. But who wants to take a well perserved body to the grave, I wouldnt change a thing...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i hear ya i got the same bike. a little stiff of a ride but i like it.
I hope somone snaggs it and enjoys it good luck

·
Registered
513 Posts
01 you should see if he wants to trade your zrx and your 600 for the 08 haha!!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Let me know if you want to sell the solo cowl!

·
Registered
469 Posts
My offer still stands if Ebay doesn't work out. I have cash. :wink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Eric, it will sit in my garage and collect dust. When all the 08's at the dealers are gone, the prices will come back up. The msrp on the new ZX10's went up another $300.00 from last year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
vspec, do you still have the bike? I'm looking at a few leftovers in this color. I got a buddy going down to GA soon, maybe we could swing down and pick this up if we can work out a deal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts