Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to add another pony to my stable, and have ran across some really good deals. Is there any major difference between the two besides the price tags? Some recalls that i might have missed while looking through the internet? I think they are both supposed to be at 190hp stock?
Any help would be appreciative....
P.S. This isn't going to replace my 04, just something to keep me busy during the summer...

thanks in advance

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i can only speak for my 08, i love it. i know there are not too many differences. The 2010 10r has different fairings than the other two and it looks a little cleaner in the front end.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can only speak for my 08, i love it. i know there are not too many differences. The 2010 10r has different fairings than the other two and it looks a little cleaner in the front end.
thats something i need to check out...i didn't really know any differences in the fairings...thanks though

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im also looking for little problems such as when the 04 came out they had a problem with one of the gaskets but they fixed it in 05.... has anyone heard any types of problems like these in the newer ones.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
my boy at free state the gen mgr has a clean 08 for sale just tell him you spoke w/tony and he will hook you up for sure

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my boy at free state the gen mgr has a clean 08 for sale just tell him you spoke w/tony and he will hook you up for sure
im actually going down there this weekend to check one out....theres a couple of good deals in the area.....good looking out...

also,
hit me up when you go riding, im the only one in my crue rocking kawasaki these days

1 - 8 of 8 Posts