Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just seeing if anyone's interested??? This bike has 1000 easy break-in road miles and 4 track days on it. Less then 2000 miles total on it. Sorry, only have this pic right now of it, but it's never been down and it's in MINT condition! Serious offers only please, i have about $18,000 total put into this bike. Only trades i'd be interested in would be either a 1098S or 1198

Attack race bodywork custom painted Kawi green
Akrapovic full race system
BMC race air filter
Bazzaz + custom tune / map
Scott's steering stabilizer
Ohlins front 20 mil kit
Ohlins rear ttx36 shock
Spiegler front and rear SS lines
Brembo RCS master cylinder
16t and 41t Driven Sprockets
520 DID chain
Vortex rear sets
Vortex clip-ons
Engine Ice, Motul race brake fluid
Power One Race tires
Stock tires with 95% tread left

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is a sweet ride, good luck selling that bad boy

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No parting it out, as far as the map goes, if i had a laptop and a way to download the map from my Bazzaz, i'd share. I'll have to get with my friends and see if any of them have a laptop to do it with.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Funny how people bitch about the price of Ducatis but yet fix up there ZX10s and still want a 1198. I don't blame you one bit on wanting one. I'm going to do the same but keep my ten for the track I think. Much cheaper to crash .......................so I here. lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny how people bitch about the price of Ducatis but yet fix up there ZX10s and still want a 1198. I don't blame you one bit on wanting one. I'm going to do the same but keep my ten for the track I think. Much cheaper to crash .......................so I here. lol
You are correct in the zx10's are much cheaper to fix when crashed, but i miss my '07 1098 i use to have soooo bad and i'm wanting another one!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Thats how I feal about my 999. Sold it to buy a 1098 then they were all on back order to I bought a 2006 GSXR1000. That was a great bike too so not so bad

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Why is that every time someone post a bike for sale on this site people start that part it out BULL SHIT? If you want parts so bad just but them..

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
im not really sure its BULL SHIT dude, why dont you crack a beer and relax.....maybe they are looking for A) a good deal from a trusted member B)if they do part out or are thinking of parting out then they know that people want some stuff.......just seems like got really fired up over nothing......

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone just needs to buy my bike!!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awww... no takers ???

·
Registered
161 Posts
yeah he just hasnt posted in 2 years because he was waiting for you
I don't know you so I'm not sure if your a dick head or a neat guy :lol:

I know the guy that's selling this from another board and understood that some things may have happened that may have made the price a little more affordable.

·
Registered
172 Posts
free bump, good luck with sale

1 - 19 of 19 Posts