Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling it for a buddy i work with it has a full m4 exhaust on it,brand new pilot powers front and back,just serviced,hot bodies undertail,vortex lowering links,and it has just at 4000 miles on it looking for 8000 obo make offers u can call or text him at 3367493888

located in winston salem nc CLEAN TITLE,NEVER DOWN and i will have the vin posted up here shortly

·
Registered
47 Posts
That looks just like my old bike. He didn't happen to get it at Forsyth Motorsports with just a couple thousand miles on it did he?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure but if it is ur old one u can buy it back he is selling it to get a cruiser..i told him DONT DO IT LOL he says he is going through mid life crisis

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
:iamwithst ....much less... I brought mine brand spankin' new out of the crate last year for less..
I cant find shit down here in FL every wants so much for there bike i know they book for more but with the economy and the 08 is going for like 7000 i just cant find anything just my luck lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
I traded a Ducati 1098 a while back for a Victory Jackpot. Dumbest thing I have done in a long time. I thought I was getting older.... :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Again....good luck as that's exactly what I bought a brand new one for still in crate over a year ago....you can't give them away for over 6,500.00... finally sold mine for 6 as I needed the cash quick...but I figure even if I held out till Spring... a 3 y.o. bike is still a 3 y.o. bike and if the dealerships are selling their leftovers for 6,500.00 you're lucky if you get 6! Just sayin' I tried to do the same thing with mine and got no hits till I realized what they are now going for as leftovers... and reality kicked in!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i told him he'd be better off putting it back stock the exhaust was over 1000 so if someone has stock pipes and headers let me know and then we can talk 6000 ish but yall keep comparing brand new stock bikes to this one and ive been through the post to see what they are going for

·
Registered
47 Posts
It must not be my old bike. Mine had an M4 Slip-on, not a full system. And I gave the dealership the stock exhaust in case the new owner wanted it. It's the only other blue 2008 I've seen in Winston-Salem, though.

I was told the guy who bought mine bought two bikes at the same time...maybe one for his girl or something? I can't recall, just that he bought two bikes. Does this sound like him?

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
great bike..good luck...but whats up with the undertail section thats painted...in that one pic it doesnt line up right with the top piece....just saying....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts