1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
WTF:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Fair price as the dealerships by me are selling their leftover '08s for about 6 grand now.... I laugh at some of these posts where peeps are trying to sell their used '08s for 8 grand! I bought mine right out of the crate last year from the dealership for less!

·
Registered
5 Posts
just picked up mine today

I just purchased a 08zx10r today same price ,Bike is mint not a scratch,just like another person said dealers are giving them away 2010 left over friend just picked up $7600 out the door and that includes dealer fees .I tell all my friends there crazy for buying r1-gixxers.there still getting top $$$$$ for them.And just to get beat up by my zx10r for thousands less.I guess supply in damand is the case.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just purchased a 08zx10r today same price ,Bike is mint not a scratch,just like another person said dealers are giving them away 2010 left over friend just picked up $7600 out the door and that includes dealer fees .I tell all my friends there crazy for buying r1-gixxers.there still getting top $$$$$ for them.And just to get beat up by my zx10r for thousands less.I guess supply in damand is the case.
Link to dealers? Most around here are still 7500-8000 for leftover 08s. The 2010s are still 12999...

·
Registered
1 Posts
New 08 ZX10

I just bought mine for $6699 out the door...08 leftover on Ebay from a dealership in the midwest.:wink:

·
Registered
843 Posts
You'll get an even better deal in the North East as the fall is here and No one buys in the winter so the dealerships have to hurry the fuck up and clear as as many bikes out as possible! No matter how you look at it, the '08 will be 3 years old in a few months and in the mind of the dealerships the value depreciates immensely! They wanna sell their '11's for top price and that ain't happening if they still have older bikes on the floor!

·
Registered
5 Posts
like the dealer told me they have to pay every day that bike sits on the floor,and the reson the bikes are so cheap they have a $2500 cash back that apply to the bike.But also like he said the cash back will run out and the price will go back up.On another note i'm a whole seller of mostly cars and trucks but i do go to alot of auctions and the prices they are getting will blow your mind some bikes like the zx10r i seen last week sold for 8200 at the auction and that had 5500 miles and was an 08.Theres a a!! for every seat and not every one checks prices like we do:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good luck with the sale, for the rest of you guys try to be helpful as a fellow forum member is trying to sell his bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
wonder how low these will go, I sold mine a while back and thought I got hosed, I'd need some Prozac if I had to sell for this price. what's the price going to be like when the new zx-10s are in dealerships??

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
that price is crazy low...I think you could probably still get at least 6k for an 08 or am I wrong?:dontknow:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts