Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a 2008 zx10r with track setup right now and also has street parts. The original plastics are not usable I lowsided on my first track day last month and spent the month rebuilding the bike. There is still a dent in the gas tank (not punctured) and some scratches on the engine casing. It runs and rides perfect now and I'm taking it to mid-ohio on the 20th for another track day. I can send a video of it running if you would like and feel free to check it out anytime. 3173794443 Bike is in Columbus Ohio and Indianapolis Indiana depending on the week. I want a smaller cc track-only bike so partial trades are very welcome! The title has been rebuild since 2013 and thousands of street miles were put on since then. There are 42,000 on the bike.
Parts included
-Headlights both oem and halo aftermarket
-Seats both oem and corbin leather
-Race plastics and broken street plastics
-some other trinkets

·
Registered
771 Posts
wow 42,000 miles man that's impressive....... great price on a gen 3 actually looking for a 600 Track bike myself. Free bump

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, been offered a spot in a New Zealand superlight race, bike and everything included, and need the money for a plane ticket (my only expense besides a set of tires). around 2200 bucks for the ticket yikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts