Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. Buying a house and need to sell my machine (unfortunately).
Thought I'd post up here before I put it on eBay.

Pristine Condition '08 10R, Green with $thousands in extras:
-Akrapovic EVO Titanium Full Exhaust w/ Evotech hanger
[[[[Awesome look, sound, and performance]]]]
-Bazzaz Z-Fi w/ Z-AFM Fuel Controller
-Ivans Block-off plates
-BMC Race Filter
-Cox Ti Radiator Screen
-Kawasaki Rear-seat Cowl
-Hotbodies gloss-black rear hugger
-Evotech fender eliminator
-DID 525ZVM2 X-ring Gold drive chain

-Under 2k miles. Meticulously serviced and maintained, Mobil1 Race Full Synthetic oil and Purolater Pure1 Filter installed.

-Always garaged, never left outside, never been in rain. Not a single scratch. Tires and brakes still look new.
-Comes with rear-stand and SportChock front wheel chock.

Come take a look... and hear it. :mrgreen:
Located in Denver, CO. Asking $9999.00 w/ all the extras.
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Wow, I'm starting to see more and more of these for sale than any other gen's.

Good looking bike plus mods, good luck with your sale.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Yep, they are like a ugly girl that is great at fucking, great to ride for a while but eventually you can't get past that ugly ass face:crackup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
nice bike, that is a great set up that your selling at a good price

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yep, they are like a ugly girl that is great at fucking, great to ride for a while but eventually you can't get past that ugly ass face:crackup:
Nice.

I think I understand why folks are letting them go 'cause I kinda feel the same way about mine. I have a ZZR600 and a ZZR1200 in addition to the ZX10R. When I hop on the 10, I know that I will have to maintain a TON of self control if I take it out. The bike is so fast and powerful that everytime it leaves the garage, I am breaking speed limits by 30+. It's just not possible to ride the 10 slow(ish). It's such a beast that it's almost like a fish out of water outside a racetrack. I will keep my 10, but it's an exercise of owning something that always gets me into potential hot water.

So maybe here is my take...

Yep, the ZX10R is like that guy, who fucks you into the headboard, then rolls over and falls asleep after he's done, and doesn't have the best hygene and a poor job; Great once in a while and thrilling, but not something you can live with day to day.

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
235 Posts
So maybe here is my take...

Yep, the ZX10R is like that guy, who fucks you into the headboard, then rolls over and falls asleep after he's done, and doesn't have the best hygene and a poor job; Great once in a while and thrilling, but not something you can live with day to day.

:eek:ccasion1
Don't be a pussy!!! :lol:

Nice bike, good luck on the sale!

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
For how beautiful my 05 was/is, i wouldnt take it back over my 08 anyday. The ride overwhelms the looks, which im starting to get used to, but none the less this is an amazing bike.

Anyways HOT bike good luck with the sale FREE BUMP

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trust me.. it is still killing me to even think of selling this bike. But... down payments on houses suck. :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice looking bike....good luck with the sale

·
Registered
265 Posts
Venom,

Any room for price negotiation? I live about 11 hrs from you.. If we can talk about the bike a little bit, I may be interested..

Thanks,

Cody

·
Registered
55 Posts
Where did you find the radiator guard? iv been looking and cant find a retailer and the cox website doesnt list it

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
your stoopid...:crackup::crackup::+1:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Where did you find the radiator guard? iv been looking and cant find a retailer and the cox website doesnt list it
Try Superbike Supply, they are a sponsor here, and I've bought several Cox radiator guards from them, great people to deal with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
great bike good luck on the sale. I have a black 08 and I can't tell you how many people check out my bike when i ride it. people tell me all the time how nice that bike looks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts