Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my '08 Kawasaki candy plasma blue ZX-10r. I've had the bike since brand new, bought August 28, '08. Garage kept and never been dropped or layed down. Oil changed every 3000 miles with Repsol 4t Moto fill synthetic and oem Kawi filter. Mileage is 9000 miles to be exact. Always got cleaned after long rides and of course before I rode her. Odo reads correctly added speedohealer same day as the sprocket change. Has brand new Bridgestone BT-003 tires. Times are just hard right now and if I could get rid of my baby it'd help out! I have a few thing I'm throwing in with the bike . As for the mods..... Will get new pics up as it has vortex rearsets, champs chain adjusters, champs axle/fork sliders, new style blue LSL sliders also has '08 black zx10r tail with '09 black zx6r solo seat, Hotbodies transparent undrtail, 200mm Lor and few other things here and there I added it all in May
Lor 200mm carbon fiber slip-on
Gutted cats in headers and welded in O2 bung
Pipercross Race Air Filter
Bazazz Z-FI fuel controller unit
Bazzaz Z-F1 AFM Autotune
Vortex rearsets
Champs chain adjusters
Champs fork/swingarm sliders
Custom tune/map
Hotbodies transparent undertail
Removed Secondaries
Healtech X-TRE
Healtect v4 speedohealer
Driven 520 sprocket conversion -1/+2 black sprockets/blue ek mvxz chain
Rifleman's 1/5th throttle
Titax blue short levers clutch and brake
Galfer GP Series SS front brake lines
Galfer Super Dot 4 brake fluid
Clear Alternatives Smoke Integrated Taillight
Bikelitez SS Fender Elim.
Puig black Z-racing windscreen
Scorpio SR-i900 rfid technology alarm has permiter setting and ignition disable
Kawi solo seat
15w Dampner oil
8k starrotors HIDs
Hotbodies mirror block-offs
Tech-spec 5 piece tank and frame protection
Tapeworks gloss black overlays and blue rimstripes
LSL frame sliders with sall hardware powdercoated black
I think that's everything, if you have any questions or are interested email me or call/text me at 757-639-8186........$9500obo

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Looks like sex on wheels. Hold on, I am going out to buy a powerball ticket. Be right back with your cash.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Sweet ride for sure, I'd say put her back to stock and sell off the add ons. they'll go quick for sure!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like sex on wheels. Hold on, I am going out to buy a powerball ticket. Be right back with your cash.
LMAO Thanks.....wish someone would do that, it's been on craigslist for 2.5 months now :bs:

Sweet ride for sure, I'd say put her back to stock and sell off the add ons. they'll go quick for sure!!!
That's what I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do, I'm jus tired of tearing the bike down and putting it back together FML :eek:ccasion1

Candy08 if you were closer id buy your bike.....its a beautiful!!!

damn you have invested lots of time and money good luck with the sale!
Thanks bro, I really wanna keep it b/c of the time/money I got in it.....but the dirtbike is my excuse to get a much wanted Dodge Diesel :thefinger Gotta be able to get the dirtbike from A to B to ride right!! At least that's what I've told my wife, sad thing is she said ummm OKAY :crackup:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
If you part it out, I would be interested in the levers.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will keep you in mind Bird_Dog :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats a hot bike man and blue is my favorite color. unfortunatly work isnt my favorite word so im kinda broke lol:mrgreen:
lol I hear ya man :thumbsup: Yea it's been for sale since September....still no phone calls :BangHead: Its getting more mods and more miles and I'm still happy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump.... $8,000

·
Registered
306 Posts
i know that you have hotbodies block off's on your bike, but what are they for? i have been looking for them but i cant even find any for kawi's did you use gsxr ones?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea they are for the k7 gsxr 1000, you have to open the holes up a little but they fit. They are turnsignals my man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yea they are for the k7 gsxr 1000, you have to open the holes up a little but they fit. They are turnsignals my man :thumbsup:
alright thanks i have been looking everywhere for flush mounts and couldn't find anything for the gen 3 besides Lockhart Phillips ones that i ordered and they do not fit what so ever and the shape of them is completely off, do not buy these!

http://lockhartphillipsusa.x-shops.com/LP-USA-DARK-SMOKE-MIRROR-BLOCKOFF-FLUSH-MOUNT-TURN-SIGNAL-KAWASAKI-ZX10R-08-09.html

1 - 17 of 17 Posts